Assistant Manager, Retail
Company: Connected Internal Job Board
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 26, 2023
11 years from our humble beginnings as the founders of Fruitridge
Health & Wellness in Sacramento, Connected now maintains a
portfolio of proprietary top-shelf cannabis genetics cultivated in
state-of-the-art grow facilities. We are proud to be the largest
grower of premium flower in California.
With three retail doors in California, recent expansion into
Arizona and national expansion plans in motion, we operate one of
the fastest growing, vertically integrated cannabis companies in
Our mission has remained the same since day one: To breed, grow and
sell the best cannabis in the world. This commitment to deliver at
the absolute pinnacle comes to life in the standards we hold our
product, our people, and our partners to every day.
Proprietary genetics cultivated with cutting-edge technology and
over 100 years of combined plant cultivation experience has earned
our flower the highest wholesale price in any major legal market.
Our continued curiosity can be traced back to an early obsession
with R&D that poured resources into what is now one of the most
advanced cannabis breeding programs in the world.
In 2017, we welcomed Alien Labs to the Connected family; a
partnership built on the foundation of like-minded quality
standards and the desire to raise those standards across the
Today, a new emphasis on elevated experiences will ride in tandem
with geographical and menu expansion on the fast paced and
thrilling road ahead for the entire Connected family of brands.
About the Job
Assist the store leadership team in motivating and inspiring the
team to achieve store productivity goals. Ensuring the individual
and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively, and
both the staff and the customer experience is positive. Effectively
manages store operations while ensuring consistency and
What You Will Do
- Provide managerial, operational, and financial support to
- Drive and maximize store sales, control and minimize shrink,
and control payroll within budget to achieve store goals.
- Execute company directives for merchandise placement, visual
displays, and signage as well as maintain company standards for
cleanliness and organization within a store.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, and
follow all safety standards to ensure a safe work and shopping
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service.
- Support the General Manager in driving team to execute their
job duties, provide exceptional customer service, and offer
positive resolutions to challenges and complaints from
- Help recruit, train, develop, and retain qualified team members
to ensure staffing needs are consistently met.
- Participate in the performance counseling of the team.
- Upholds compliance and regulatory requirements at all times;
maintains the reputation of the store
- Ensures product inventory is entered correctly and organized
for proper purchasing
- Protects employees and customers by providing and safe and
clean store environment
- Manager is aware of employee performance and interaction with
- Assigns workers to specific projects such as cleaning or
- Notify staff of new procedures, policies and regulation
- Create/oversee staff schedules, finding coverage if needed for
sick time or personal time off
- Educate and train staff on all current and new products.
- Demonstrate ability to speak at a high level about the
What We Are Looking For
- Must be 21+
- High school or equivalent
- 1-2 years leadership experience in retail, customer service,
hospitality, food service, or a related field
- Must be able to work a variety of hours including mornings,
nights, and weekends
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see
color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs., with or without
- Ability to climb, push, pull, stoop, grasp, walk, sit, stand,
bend and reach for the duration of shift
- Requires manual dexterity to operate job related equipment
- Requires normal hearing range
The hourly pay range for this position in the selected city is:
$25.00- $29.00. Exact compensation may vary based on skills,
experience, and location.
Connected is an exciting and innovative workplace with a highly
engaged workforce brought together by a shared passion to be the
best in the business. We are on a mission to breed, grow and sell
the best cannabis in the world! This is a super unique opportunity
to be part of the start-up stage of the booming cannabis industry.
We are looking for exceptional people to join our team as we
transition into the next phase of our business ventures and become
a leader in the cannabis space.
- Competitive Pay and Stock Options
- 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time (Flexible Vacation policy for exempt
- Career Growth and Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Chance to work in an exciting new start-up industry with
Keywords: Connected Internal Job Board, San Francisco , Assistant Manager, Retail, Hospitality & Tourism , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!