Assistant Store Manager - Emeryville, CA
Posted on: January 26, 2023
All 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from
designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is
always changing, but our mission to provide the surprises that make
the everyday a little more fun is unwavering. Just like working
here. Everyone encourages each other and embraces the excitement
that can come with change. Each shift is a new opportunity to
Discover Different.Posting Notes: Marshalls Store 1094 -- 5795
Christie Avenue -- Emeryville -- CA -- 94608We care about our
culture, but we also prioritize your needs!
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Paychecks
- Associate Discount
- Career Development Opportunity
- TAAP TJX Associate Assistance Programs
- Be a part of an inclusive team
- Work-life balance
- Associate SafetyBenefit programs and eligibility terms vary
across our global locations. We encourage you to apply to learn
more about how our benefits can make a difference for you.The
Opportunity: Contribute To The Growth Of Your Career.
- Work with a Store Manager in the areas of Merchandising,
Operations, Customer Service, and Human Resources within a
high-volume store location.
- Develop creative plans to increase store sales.
- Coordinate and supervise loss prevention and operational
- Ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience.
- Hire, train, supervise and mentor a team of Associates.
- Manage the daily activity of the sales floor, backroom, front
end and cash office.
- Improve store layout and efficiency.Who We Are Looking For:
- Two (2) years of retail leadership experience as an Assistant
or Store Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal, strong communication, and follow
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop, and empower a large
- Previous store volume responsibility of $5 million or more.For
all positions: Actual starting pay is determined by a number of
factors, including relevant skills, qualifications, and experience.
This is a bonus and overtime eligible position with a starting pay
range of $ 22.00to $28.30 per hour, which equates to approximately
$54,340 - $69,901 annually. Were reinventing retail and helping
people discover that next find thats going to be their new
signature look. You can be a part of their journey to look
amazing.Our inventory is always changing and our approach is
continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to
Discover Different. In fact, thats what its like throughout the
entire TJX family, which includes TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Sierra, and
Homesense.Discover Different also means we embrace each others
differences and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and
expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in
accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable
state and local law.Posting Notes: Marshalls Store 1094 -- 5795
Christie Avenue -- Emeryville -- CA -- 94608
Keywords: TJX, San Francisco , Assistant Store Manager - Emeryville, CA, Hospitality & Tourism , Emeryville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!