Company: Stanford Court
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Located atop San Francisco's famed Nob Hill at the corner of
California and Powell streets, Stanford Court hotel is steps from
the city's best dining, shopping, entertainment and cultural
attractions. The hotel features 393 well-appointed rooms and
suites, offering comfortable accommodations for leisure and
business travelers in a prime location. With a storied history
dating back nearly 140 years, Stanford Court sits on the historic
site of renowned "Big 4" railroad mogul, university founder, and
U.S. senator Leland Stanford's elaborate private mansion. Leland
Stanford was at the forefront of innovation in his era, and today's
Stanford Court hotel pays homage to his legacy by representing the
new frontier of innovation for the 21st century.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and
courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Set up the bar according to hotel standards and ensure that
guests are served promptly and efficiently.
- Prepare beverages and cocktails according to the hotel's mixing
and presentation standards.
- Serve guests with all beverage requirements in a friendly,
courteous and professional manner.
- Break down bar after the completion of functions, storing liquor,
supplies and equipment according to the hotel's standards.
- Follow all state liquor laws.
- Know hotel services and facilities.
- Abide by all hotel policies and safety rules.
- Follow prescribed procedures in serving liquor with care to avoid
problems with intoxicated guests.
- Respond to guests' problems, complaints and accidents.
- Be familiar with all fire exit locations and fire extinguisher
locations and know how to operate.
- Ensure that the bar and service areas are kept clean and tidy
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Stanford Court, San Francisco , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!