Retail Operations Leader (Golf Galaxy)
Company: Golf Galaxy
Location: Pleasant Hill
Posted on: August 6, 2022
DescriptionOn our team, everyone plays a critical role providing
genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform
at their best and enjoy their sport. We're committed to creating an
inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we
serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join
the world's greatest sports team.
Operations Lead Duties:
- Maintain neat and orderly stock and receiving areas.
- Handle the receiving of merchandise deliveries as needed.
- Process store-to-store transfers, RTV's and company initiated
- Participate in product knowledge training and be ready to
assist customers on the sales floor.
- Assist the store management team with general supervision in
assigned department and other areas of the store as needed
- Clear communication through directing on-floor work
assignments, operational tasks, leading & communicating company
objectives to associates, and providing on-floor training of all
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the
best apparel and footwear brands in sporting goods
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard
(loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal
- Compliance to loss prevention standards and audit
requirementsAll Teammates are required to adhere to all safety
policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise,
other tasks may become necessary.Qualifications
Success Profile :
- Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and
- 1-2 years of Retail Sales, Retail Supervision or cash-handling
- Basic PC Skills
- Knowledge of golf equipment, components and accessories
preferred DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.
Keywords: Golf Galaxy, San Francisco , Retail Operations Leader (Golf Galaxy), Hospitality & Tourism , Pleasant Hill, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!