Catering Business and Sales Specialist
Company: Starbird Chicken
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Description:About Starbird:Starbird is a modern, Bay Area-born
concept serving Positively Delicious Chicken in a vibrant
environment. Wecreate food people can feel good about eating fresh
and scratch-made, made with trustworthy, quality ingredientsand
served by passionate team members.Starbird's hospitality mission is
to create a positive, memorable experience and connection with
every single guest.Our service standards match our food, super
premium. Starbird has quickly grown from our original location
inSunnyvale to 12 locations throughout the Bay Area and LA. We are
growing rapidly, and we'll be adding additionallocations in the Bay
Area and Southern California this year. To help fuel this growth,
we are looking for hospitable,enthusiastic people to join our
Why Starbird?Our team members are the lifeblood of our
organization. We select team members that exhibit our company
valuesand have a positive attitude and disposition, an essential
attribute of everyone on the Starbird team. We believe inpromoting
from within our organization and helping our employees to build
their skills. Starbird team memberscontribute to creating a culture
that is upbeat, encouraging and, most importantly, fun.
Overview:The Catering Business & Sales Specialist will be
responsible for managing the sales efforts and overall day to
dayfor Starbird's Catering Program. This position will support the
marketing and sales efforts of the catering programand will work
closely with both the Marketing and Operations Departments.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead all business initiatives for the catering program. Be the
companies lead for catering communication, growth and sales.
- Develop a sales plan for catering on a period basis. Set sales
goals for each restaurant for both internal and external catering
- Work directly with each general manager to develop sales
- Work directly with the marketing team to develop catering
campaigns to drive sales. Bring new ideas to the table as part of
the overall sales building plan.
- Generate sales reports for all catering sales on a period
basis. Produce comprehensive reporting to communicate trends to
restaurants and corporate teams.
- Provide daily support for operational issues that may occur
internally and with catering partners.
- Assist on-site at Starbird restaurants with the execution of
catering orders as needed.
- Manage catering menus and pricing internally and across
multiple third-party catering platforms.
- Work with the Culinary Team to manage catering standards and
protocols and roll out appropriate menu and operational changes as
- Seek out partners and develop a sales growth plan with the
Marketing Team through grassroots outreach, meetings and meal
- Lead catering technical integrations with all Third-Party
- Demonstrate hospitality and customer service acumen for all
catering related questions and concerns from current and future
- Provide guest service logistics support to ensure timeliness
and accuracy of deliveries
- Assist with special projects within the company as needed.
Including but not limited to operations, marketing, analytic
reporting and more.
- Develop focus areas and markets for sales solicitation and
Work Environment:This job operates in both a professional office
environment and in busy restaurants. This role routinely
usesstandard office equipment such as computers, photocopiers and
smartphones.Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive bonus structure based on sales increases
- Free food
- Educational benefits (up to $5,000 per year)
- Growth opportunities with a scaling
companyRequirements:Required Education and Experience:
- Catering sales experience
- Food/beverage or hospitality experience.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Detail oriented, organized and punctual.
- Excellent customer service/customer relations skills.
- Team and goal-oriented attitude.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative in a fast-paced
environment, and ability to maximize down time.
Keywords: Starbird Chicken, San Francisco , Catering Business and Sales Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!