Advanced Care Providers - NP/PA - Concierge Medicine
Company: Sollis Health
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 15, 2022
In the role of a Concierge Advanced Care Provider (Physician
Assistant/Nurse Practitioner) you will provide concierge emergency
medical care to Sollis Health patients in our clinics as well as
conduct concierge medical at home visits to Sollis Health patients
and treat them accordingly, with the supervision/oversight of an
attending Physician. This is a pivotal role as part of a growing
organization providing seamless care to both adult and pediatric
patients for cases that would usually come into an emergency
department or clinic.Your role would initially consist of providing
care to patients who request House Calls. Once our San Francisco
Flagship Center opens, anticipated to occur in September 2022, you,
alongside our Emergency Physicians, will provide care to patients
arriving in our state-of-the-art Flagship facility as well as
continuing to support the House Calls team as
- Performing medical evaluations and formulating a differential
diagnosis and treatment plan to occur either in our facilities, the
patient's home or other setting outside of a medical clinic setting
for urgent and emergent care within the scope of emergency
- Performing medical procedures that include obtaining IV access
and administration of fluids and medications, splinting, suturing,
phlebotomy, performing POC testing, and performing EKGs.
- Working closely with a team of Physicians, nurses, and
technicians to support you in providing care.
- Assessing and treating Covid-related cases which includes
obtaining clinical samples to test for the virus, performing point
of care testing , obtaining blood for antibody blood tests,
providing general symptom management and recommendations. All
Covid-related house calls are done in full PPE.
- Documenting your clinical evaluation and treatment plan in
- Working closely with the Medical Director and other clinical
team members to ensure all policies are adhered to and that you
deliver top quality care in an innovative setting.
- Making patients and family members comfortable, patiently and
professionally answering any questions they have and using
patient-centered empathetic communication at all times.
- Coordinating additional care with our Care Coordination, and
house calls teams or with one of our Medical Partners.
- Contribute to our overall success participating in related
operational projects as needed.
- Performing related duties as requested.
- Collaborating with House Call Coordinators to ensure House Call
requests are completed timely while on shift.
- Ensuring the house call provider bag is properly stocked and
ready for use at all times
- Ensuring there is a comprehensive transfer of responsibility
for any pending labs or imaging to our in clinic providers at the
end of your shift.ExperienceWe believe extraordinary people come
from a variety of backgrounds, but ideally, we would expect that
- Bachelor's Degree, required. Graduate of an accredited PA or NP
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner state license and
ability to practice in California.
- Preferred 2-3 years of Physician Assistant or Nurse
Practitioner experience in emergency departments and/or urgent care
centers.SkillsTo be successful in this role, candidates will
demonstrate the following:
- Strong clinical skills
- Superb procedural skills, including phlebotomy, peripheral IV
placement, medication administration and other procedures typically
performed in the ED or UC setting
- Tech savvy, able to use and or learn our systems including but
not limited to Slack, eCW, AthenaCare, Salesforce and Humanity
- Ability to be adaptable and work in a fluid, multitasking
- Strong process and organizational skills
- The ability to problem-solve and think outside of the box
- Be comfortable interfacing with five-star clienteleComp &
BenefitsOur people are our greatest asset, so we designed a
comprehensive compensation and benefit package that matches. Some
of our offerings include
- Competitive salary aligned with your experience
- Excellent benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision
- 401K with matching 3%
- Unlimited PTO + 12 observed holidays
- Free Sollis Health membership for you and your family
- Employee stock options
- Yearly bonus
- Annual continuing education allocations
- Dedicated, motivated team and chance to be part of a highly
ambitious medical startup
- Modern, elegant, and high-end work environment
- Flexible scheduleAbout Sollis HealthSollis Health is a
members-only medical concierge delivering expert, on-demand
treatment in a serene and private environment. Available 24/7, with
zero wait time, our service is designed to handle emergencies,
everyday care and everything in between. Our state-of-the-art
centers are equipped with advanced imaging equipment and an
in-house lab, enabling us to expedite your diagnosis and care. The
Sollis experience also includes our house call program, patient
coordination and advocacy provided by our care navigation team,
corporate/event testing, and more.We service New York, New Jersey,
Connecticut, the Hamptons, Los Angeles, South Florida and provide
around-the-clock telemedicine all over the world.
Keywords: Sollis Health, San Francisco , Advanced Care Providers - NP/PA - Concierge Medicine, Hospitality & Tourism , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!