Field Visual Merchandiser
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: Field Visual Merchandiser ( Northern California
Reports To: Visual Merchandising Manager
The Field Visual Merchandiser will be responsible for implementing
and conceptualizing store visual directives and displays. The
position will work on a weekly basis within retail stores and
operational store staff while traveling to assist in new store
visual set-ups within retail. The Field Merchant and Coordinator
will be primarily focused on our existing retail stores while
providing immediate visual support and coordination between store
managers and district managers. In addition, this role will execute
and communicate creative request and collateral needs for seasonal
and weekly store needs.
Role Responsibilities - Visual Merchandising:
- Travel to existing stores consistently throughout the week to
ensure all merchandising standards are maintained within store
windows, fixtures, and mannequin presentations.
- Travel to new store openings to assist in the visual set up of
new retail stores.
- Assist store managers with the upkeep -inventory lists for all
hardware for fixtures and for visual props/tools.
- Work with store managers to place product newness throughout
- Provide weekly store reports on product sell-through and
display opportunities within each store.
- Coordinate and execute merchandising plans with the VM manager
to map-out product wall displays and product tables, for seasonal
- Maintain seasonal signage and collateral for displays and
- Ensure timely arrival of visual collateral/large
imagery/signage, for all stores.
- Upkeep the change-out of updated larger brand imagery within
- Communicate to District Managers and Store Managers on any
orders or visual display-arrivals, while executing proper placement
- Upkeep existing plant orders and replacements for props,
mannequins, sign holders, etc.
- Manage weekly photo uploads on the shared drive of all seasonal
flips and maintenance imagery within the field.
- Assist in the coordination of visual-project scheduling within
stores including take-away or prop movement in & out stores.
- Attend visual merchandising meetings and training sessions, to
upkeep an up-to date knowledge of best trends and practices for
- Assist in-store merchandise planning/product mapping for
- Manage ongoing primary and secondary fixture maintenance within
Keywords: Vuori, San Francisco , Field Visual Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!