Commission Sales Associate - Women's Shoes, San Francisco - Full Time
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale's & Macy's Stores
- Day-1 Medical*, Dental, Vision Benefits & More
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full-Time Colleagues OnlyAboutBloomingdale's makes fashion
personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to
guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative
energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's
like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to
bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all
colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with
every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven,
entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity
of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along
the way.Job OverviewAs a Bloomingdale's Omnichannel Sales
Professional, your primary role is to guide and inspire our
customers wherever they are shopping - in-store, online, or
virtually. With a passion for gracious service, an interest in
fashion, styling talent and product knowledge proficiency, your
mission will be to establish and cultivate long term, high value
client relationships both in-store and digitally. You will use the
newest technology to connect to customers via Bloomingdales.com and
have access to elevated outreach tools in order to build your
business. You will also have access tools to build influence in the
social media space. Whether in-store or online, you will serve as a
Bloomingdales merchandise and service expert, being available for
customers, determining their needs, sharing the benefits of our
Loyalty programs and supporting the shopping experience from start
to finish. Omnichannel Sales Professionals are expected to deliver
operational excellence by leveraging our stores fulfillment system,
executing merchandise to sell standards, and maintaining
floor/fitting room standards in order to provide an elevated
customer experience.Essential Functions
- Put customers quickly at ease, online and in-store; immediately
connect with customers to build comfort and trust.
- Is an expert on product and style, and builds each sale with a
confident fashion voice.
- Actively uses styling and selling technology to deliver the
customer experience and drive sales.
- Uses outreach tools to connect and build relationships,
inspiring repeat purchases and building a personal clientele.
- Has flexibility to manage customer interactions and ability to
balance multiple online platforms.
- Sells the Bloomingdale's Loyalist program as the best way to
shop at Bloomingdale's.
- Maintains positive working relationships throughout the
company.Qualifications and Competencies
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 to 2 years related experience.
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills; presents
information in a clear, concise manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills; enjoys meeting and interacting
with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple
priorities and learn new procedures.
- Proficient in mobile device application technology.Physical
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department.
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to
perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register
and ability to process register transactions.
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs.
Keywords: Bloomingdale's, San Francisco , Commission Sales Associate - Women's Shoes, San Francisco - Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!