Company: Express Employment Professionals - Fairfield
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Calistoga Resort is looking for Banquet ServersRole Summary The
Banquet Server is responsible for taking--beverage and food orders,
retrieve and serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and ordered
food to guests--- location according to hotel specifications,
courteously and efficiently.-- Assist in the maintenance of the
function areas and equipment at all time and according to
function.Core Responsibilities Please note that this is not an
exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Our-- people
always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and
their team-mates.-- Within this, the key responsibilities for this
- Maintaining knowledge of use and care of all equipment and
- Maintaining knowledge of all venues and different event types
accommodated at--the resort.
- Maintaining knowledge of current BEO: Event name and occasion,
VIP guest name, time lines and location, menu and beverage,
entertainment and special requests.
- Maintain profound knowledge of all menu items; preparation
method, ingredients and quality standards of taste, appearance,
texture, serving temperature, garnish and method of presentation.
Knowledge of dietary restrictions of served dishes.
- Complete set up according to pre event sheet and pre shift
- Open and serve wine/champagne bottles.
- Serve and clear all food courses and non-alcoholic beverage
items to the guests.
- Understand and anticipate guests--- needs, respond promptly and
acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local
attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization
of assigned station and service area.
- Guide the activities of the assigned assistant server, buss
person and food runner to ensure optimum service to the guest.
- Remove soiled wares from tables as assigned and transport to
dishwashing area or breakdown area. Required Qualifications You
must have a great personality, can-do attitude, willingness to
learn and meet the basic qualifications. This position also
requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive
motions, bending, and climbing. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Must be able to understand English. Must ensure the confidentiality
and security of all guests. Candidate must have flexible work
schedule and be available to work holidays.Most work tasks are
performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel
environmental systems.. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a
regular and continuing basis. Must be able to push and pull carts
and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing
basis.Pay is $20/hr.--
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals - Fairfield, San Francisco , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Calistoga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!