COOK, GRILL (CALIFORNIA MEXICAN CUISINE)(FULL-TIME & PART-TIME) El Alto Restaurant
Company: Bon Appetit
Location: Los Altos
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Posted Date: Oct 7, 2021
- We are hiring immediately for a COOK, GRILL position.
- Location: 170 State St., Los Altos, CA 94022. Note: online
applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time and Part-Time; Wednesday through
- Requirement: Kitchen experience, Grill preferred.
- Perks: Tip Eligible and up to $600 sign-on bonus! Details
provided upon interview. *Internal Employee Referral Bonus
Available We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
915311. The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today! Are you looking for a job with
competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow
while making a difference in the world? We--re hiring! Bon App--tit
Management Company operates more than 1,000 caf--s around the
country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a
few dozen public restaurants. We--ve led the industry in socially
and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood
to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh,
local ingredients. Learn more about careers with Bon App--tit: Job
Summary Summary: Prepares food and serves customers at the grill
station in accordance with current applicable federal, state and
corporate standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure
high-quality food service is provided. Essential Duties and
- Takes orders from customer and prepares items requiring short
preparation. Completes orders from steam tables and serves
customers at multiple stations.
- Serves customers in an efficient, friendly manner following
established steps of service meeting outlined standards. Ensures
food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty.
Tastes all prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket-collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
- Uses approved recipes and production standards to ensure proper
quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from
workstations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with established
- Stores foods in designated areas following standard wrapping,
dating and food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans, sanitizes and maintains all assigned work areas,
equipment and utensils to ensure sanitation standards are met.
- Resolves customer concerns and reports relevant information and
concerns to supervisor.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Bon App--tit
are offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 915311 Bon Appetit Hourly
Keywords: Bon Appetit, San Francisco , COOK, GRILL (CALIFORNIA MEXICAN CUISINE)(FULL-TIME & PART-TIME) El Alto Restaurant, Hospitality & Tourism , Los Altos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!