Company: Crate & Barrel
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Crate and Barrel takes great pride in searching out exceptional
individuals with unique qualities and skills to fill the roles
within our company. We invite you to submit your application for
early review in anticipation of future opportunities on our team.
Each of our San Francisco -Area Metro stores (Union Square, Corte
Madera, Palo Alto, Santana Row, Walnut Creek) -is seeking dedicated
and enthusiastic individuals to join us.
We know the more time we have to get to know each other the better
chance for a great match on both sides. Since we have more time to
learn about you and your specific skills, we can be in a position
to move quickly when the right opportunity is available. And you
will also have the chance to get to know us better! -Inspiring,
confident, and ambitious, Store Managers are the leaders of our
stores. Your strategic thinking, passion for retail and home
design, and your ability to connect with people will help you to
excel in this role. As Store Manager, you will lead and empower
associates in achieving sales goals and creating an exceptional
store experience. You coach and mentor associates to develop their
talents and thrive in change, think big and strive toward career
advancement opportunities. An excellent communicator, you steer the
company vision and share business goals with your team.Leadership
- Lead the Assistant Managers and Leads in setting and
maintaining sales, customer service and visual merchandising goals
and standards for all associates.
- Manage the recruitment/hiring, promotion, disciplinary and
termination process for all store associates, and maintain all
- Encourage and foster collaboration, cooperation, and
co-ownership across all business channels.
- Build a high energy culture of fun and engagement focused on
service and results.
- Ensure the execution and standards of the visual merchandising
vision, as directed by the Visual Merchandising Department.Job
- Establish priorities and set direction for the store by
conducting weekly walk-throughs in conjunction with the Assistant
Managers and Leads.
- In coordination with the Area Manager, develop and analyze
store and market trends and build plans to act as appropriate.
- Ensure full understanding and awareness of all store
communications including product information, current advertising,
promotions and other marketing initiatives.Results Oriented
- Achieve established goals, identify and analyze problems, and
offer solutions that produce positive results.
- Manage controllable costs, profit and loss, and maintain fiscal
responsibility for the store.Communication/Teamwork
- Communicate with Area/Regional managers, Trainers, and Senior
Leadership on a regular basis.
- Provide associate and customer feedback to Merchandising teams
and Logistics regarding product, inventory, and delivery
Keywords: Crate & Barrel, San Francisco , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Piedmont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!