Clinical Supervisor - LCSW, LMFT
Company: East Bay Agency for Children
Posted on: October 13, 2019
East Bay Agency for Children, also known as EBAC, is looking for a
talented and passionate individual with a commitment to social
justice to join our incredible team. EBAC's mission - to improve
the well-being of children, youth and families by reducing the
impact of trauma and social inequities - motivates our amazing
staff to create change for our program participants each and every
For 5 years EBAC has been named a Top Workplace by the Bay Area
News Group, reflecting our supportive and fulfilling work
environment. As an EBAC staff member, you can enjoy a healthy
work/life balance through generous paid time off and excellent
benefits. A career with EBAC will make you part of a
well-established and respected agency with an inspiring team of
people furthering a compelling mission.
Position Eligible for Sign On Bonus
East Bay Agency for Children (EBAC) has an opportunity for Clinical
Supervisors throughout Alameda County to include: Berkeley,
Oakland, San Leandro, Hayward and Newark. The incumbent will report
to the Program Director and plan, develop, direct and conduct
supervision and training of the clinical staff which include
trainees and graduate level interns.
Our Clinical Supervisors maintain relations with school personnel,
reviews and monitors clinical charts, productivity and caseload
goals, works collaboratively with the supervisory team, and
collaborates with the Program Director and Clinical Coordinator to
develop and guide the program. This position is full time with
To learn more about the variety of services that our Clinical
Supervisors support at EBAC please visit our website at
QUALIFICATIONS and COMPETENCY FACTORS
- MFT or LCSW clinical license with a master's degree in
counseling psychology or social work required; meet all BBS
criteria for Clinical Supervisor.
- Experience with Medi-Cal clinical documentation.
- Ability to expeditiously utilize a web based database system
for administrative functions.
- Prior experience working with low-income, diverse ethnic
communities and multi-cultural school settings preferred.
- Prior experience in providing supervision of ASW and MFT
Interns, trainees/graduate level interns at multiple sites
- Experience with computer functions and comfort with balancing
both administrative and clinical supervision responsibilities.
- Experience with QA monitoring of clinical charts.
- Excellent supervisory, administrative, written and oral
- Experience supervising child and family clinical therapy.
- Language skills that include the ability to read and interpret
documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports, correspondence, and field
- Ability to speak effectively before groups including
clinicians, teachers, parents.
- Ability to drive with valid driver's license, auto insurance,
and access to use of an automobile as needed.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Those with an asterisk are essential duties.)
- *Provides individual and/or group supervision to clinical staff
- *Gives input on training needs of clinical staff and provides
trainings as requested.
- *Maintains relations with school site personnel, supporting
clinical staff in their relationships at the school sites.
- Attends EBAC, County, and community meetings and trainings
related to mental health service delivery and funding streams as
- Works in conjunction with the management teams of other EBAC
- Maintains compliance with State and local regulations, and with
terms of contracts and grants, including school district contracts,
EPSDT and ACMH contracts, and UR
- Assists Program Director and Clinical Coordinator with school
and county communications regarding mental health services, and
maximum generation of billing units.
- *Works with Program Director and Clinical Coordinator to manage
attendance and preparation of files for monthly UR
- *Maintains ongoing and year-end review of clinical charts, to
assure compliance with all contract, funding and privacy
- Supports staff in meeting program productivity and caseload
- Provides direct crisis intervention services as needed,
particularly in support of line staff.
- Works with the Program Support Specialist and Program Director
to accomplish billing input and other administrative supports for
the clinical staff. Keeps Program Director and Clinical Coordinator
informed of these processes.
- Provides periodic employee evaluations to Clinical Coordinator
and Program Director, as required, and assists in delivering
feedback to supervisees.
- Monitors employee work schedules and informs Program Director
of any issues, absences, and vacations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
WORKING CONDITIONS and JOB SETTINGS
- Work is in varied school locations in Hayward.
- Program headquarters is in a multi-story building with stairs
that need to be climbed for access to the other floors as
- Because work is directly with children, full mobility is
required for standing, walking, sitting, using hands, climbing,
balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling.
- Primary work is in challenging, under-resourced school
settings, in neighborhoods impacted by poverty, community violence,
crime, systemic racism and oppression.
- May need to use child-size chairs for sitting.
- Regular driving is required.
- Periodic lifting up to 25 pounds is required.
EBAC offers a uniquely generous time off package and an outstanding
benefits package that includes health; chiropractic; dental;
voluntary life insurance (for yourself and your family), AD&D
and SDT; accident and critical illness coverage (for yourself and
family); flexible spending for medical, child care and commuter
benefits; 403b retirement program; legal insurance; and, agency
paid life insurance and long term disability coverage.
East Bay Agency for Children is an equal opportunity employer and
encourages diverse candidates to apply. No phone calls please.
Keywords: East Bay Agency for Children, San Francisco , Clinical Supervisor - LCSW, LMFT, Healthcare , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!