Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Company Info: Employer Inc. owns, operates, and manages the largest network of freestanding veterinary hospitals and veterinary clinical reference laboratories in North America, with over 900 hospitals located in the U.S. states and Canada, and more than 55 clinical laboratories. Employer is also a leading supplier of diagnostic imaging equipment to the veterinary industry, as well as operating a franchisor of premier dog daycare facilities.If you are a current employee, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site:https://www.myworkday.com/vca/d/inst/1$9925/9925$13800.htmldEmployer North Park Animal Hospital is a small animal and exotics practice in Rohnert Park, California.Employer North Park Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our 2-doctor small animal and exotics practice in Rohnert Park, California. Our ideal candidate will come to us with strong procedural and surgical skills, but are happy to train someone with a desire to learn.
Employer North Park Animal Hospital is a progressive hospital delivering medical care to a healthy mix of wellness and complicated medical cases. One of our valued doctors has relocated and we are hoping to find an experienced, compassionate Veterinarian to help provide the best medical care to our valued patients. Our medical team, consisting of 2 doctors, 4 veterinary assistants, 1 RVT, a dedicated Hospital Manager, and 2 well-trained, friendly Receptionists, is fully trained on the latest veterinary medicine and procedures, ensuring your clinic day runs smoothly and allowing you to provide the best medicine for your patients.
About Employer North Park Animal Hospital:
- Our well-appointed facility includes 3 exam rooms, a treatment area, a surgery suite, and a dedicated, customized dental wet table.
- We feature an in-house laboratory along with convenient Antech pick-ups for all other diagnostics.
- Digital Radiographs with radiology consults readily available.
- Digital Dental radiographs.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic and patient monitoring equipment.
- Complete pharmacy, including large inventory of established pharmaceuticals along with many of the latest developments.
As a member of the Employer family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with our commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining Employer are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Robust Clinical Studies program
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and Employer Charities
Employer North Park adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to teach and mentor
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage
As far as the surrounding area, you would be hard pressed to find a more beautiful part of the country. With vast green vineyards and pasture as far as the eye can see Santa Rosa is an outdoorsman/womans dream. It is just a short drive to swim or surf in the ocean, ski in Tahoe, bike or hike in the mountains, or enjoy all the virtues that San Francisco offers. The area is world renown for delicious food and wine, fresh air, great weather and beautiful landscape. Simply put, it is a vacation destination that is home to only a few fortunate people!Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!Physical Demands: Work is generally performed in an office environment. Ability to sit for long periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development).
Keywords: VCA, San Francisco , Associate Veterinarian, Healthcare , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!