Local Contract Nurse RN - School RN - $64 per hour
Company: Supplemental Health Care
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Supplemental Health Care is seeking a local contract nurse RN
School RN for a local contract nursing job in Millbrae,
California.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: School RN
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Employment Type: Local ContractJob Description:
Supplemental Health Care has partnered with a school district to
hire a school nurse to work in Millbrae, California. As a school
professional with SHC, you'll be supported by our Schools Center of
Excellence, a dedicated team of recruiters and employment
professionals that understand schools and your unique needs as a
School-based Registered Nurse.
School Clinic RN Contract Details:
- $60 - $64 per hour
- Monday - Friday School Bell Hours
- School Credentialed Nurse - Registered Nurse
- School Credentialed Nurses needed for the rest of the school
- School Credentialed Nurse will be working in the school health
clinic and will be responsible for vision and hearing
- RN will see students on an as-needed basis in the school
- Nurse will be working in collaboration with the school
interdisciplinary team and student guardian(s) to promote physical
and emotional safety and wellness
- Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing healthcare to students with acute or chronic health
- Conducting screenings and writing referrals for additional health
services or treatment
We understand that students come first in schools, so we offer a
range of benefits, programs, and support services to help you find
the right employer fit and stay focused on caring for your
students. Our more than 2,000 working school professionals rank us
9 out of 10 for service and support, and SHC has been awarded Best
of Staffing for multiple years by an independent survey partner,
Clearly Rated. From industry-leading benefits including year-round
pay options to career growth opportunities and mentorship, SHC is
the school employer you've been looking for.
Please apply online now for immediate consideration for this School
Registered Nurse opportunity or to connect with our team about all
of the options we have available.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to
provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round the clock support. No matter where you are or what time it
is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable
referral program in the industry. To learn more about Share the
Care, check out shccares.com/referrals.
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time
and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through
Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have
access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- California RN License
- Active School Nurse Services Credential through CTC.
- Registered Nurse must have California Commission on Teaching
Credential in School Nurse Services.
- American Heart Association BLS
- Prior school setting or pediatrics experience
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this
type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record
check as a condition of employment.
visit /> Supplemental Health Care Job ID #. Posted job title:
Registered Nurse Schools.About Supplemental Health CareAt
Supplemental Health Care, a simple belief in the power of caring
guides a unique commitment to world-class service in healthcare
staffing. For 40 years, we've supported talented professionals
pursuing their life calling in hospitals, schools, home health,
corrections, behavioral health, and other settings. At SHC, we
inspire vital connections and enrich lives and inspire better
As recipients of the Best in Staffing Awards for both Client and
Talent, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be among only 2% of
staffing companies singled out for the distinction based on the
real feedback of our employees and the clients we serve. SHC has
also earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval and is
named among the Largest Health Care Staffing companies in the
United States by Staffing Industry Analysts.
We are also thrilled to recognize our very own SLP, Dr. Kelly Byrd
as the American Staffing Association 2024 National Staffing
Employee of the Year and Health Care Sector All-Star. We're honored
to connect Dr. Byrd to employment, share her incredible story, and
support her family literacy nonprofit.
For everyone that we serve, SHC is the place where caring hearts
Keywords: Supplemental Health Care, San Francisco , Local Contract Nurse RN - School RN - $64 per hour, Healthcare , Millbrae, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!