Radiology Breast Imaging
Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 20, 2023
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical
groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical
centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central
California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical
This position includes a predominance of breast imaging with some
general radiology. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is
well versed in multimodality breast imaging, as well as
stereotactic and US- and MRI-guided procedures.
We work closely with clinicians in the Breast Lump Clinic and
collaborate with a multimodality treatment team, via weekly tumor
boards, including two dedicated breast surgeons, medical and
radiation oncologists, plastic surgeons, geneticists and social
workers. The breast imagers are well-supported by an administrative
breast care coordinator, as well as an RN breast care navigator.
Our integrated system makes it seamless to provide the best and
most appropriate breast care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Full-time annual salary range is$415,080 to $440,040plus additional
potential incentives up to$89,000*. Reduced schedules with
pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive
opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
For more information and to apply, please visit:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer - VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , San Francisco , Radiology Breast Imaging, Healthcare , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!