Company: Sound Speech & Hearing Clinic
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Sound Speech and Hearing Clinic is seeking a caring, talented,
self-starter to be a part of our small private practice located in
San Francisco. Candidates should be personable, and professional,
and have a desire for continued growth and development for
themselves and the clinic. They should be willing to use
evidence-based practice, be self-motivated, and organized, and
enjoy working in a collaborative environment with pediatric and
adult populations. Sound is committed to offering a fun-supportive
work and learning environment. Our team encourages all members to
feel empowered to make decisions, collaborate intricately, and add
to the practice programming. At Sound, all team members gain
hands-on experience in private practice through weekly clinician
meetings and 1:1 meetings with the speech director. Job
- Develop treatment plans to assist patients with speech,
language, auditory processing, and voice disorders.
- Assess patient needs through formal and informal assessment
measures and document findings in reports.
- Perform weekly speech-language pathology sessions and document
in SOAP notes using electronic medical records.
- Refer clients when appropriate to additional services.
- Participate in personal and clinic development through
continued education, weekly team meetings, and quarterly
- Manage Zoom meeting invites and assist with some light
scheduling. Job Skills & Qualifications, Required:
- Master's in Speech-Language Pathology (CF applicants encouraged
- Current California state speech and language pathologist
- Experience with computers (Mac/PC)
- Experience with Zoom
- Experience with pediatric and adult populations
- Capable of providing services independently
- Capable of performing essential job functions
- Commitment to learning excellence and program development are
all essential toolsBenefits
- 401K matching
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Continued education subscription
- Paid vacationTo learn more about the team, therapies,
locations, and approaches, please visit www.soundshc.com.
Keywords: Sound Speech & Hearing Clinic, San Francisco , Speech-Language Pathologist, Healthcare , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!