Pharmacy Technician Outpatient pt 20
Location: Corte Madera
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job Summary:Under the direction of a licensed Pharmacist, may
perform packaging, manipulative, repetitive, and other
non-discretionary tasks, including removing drugs from stock;
counting, pouring, or mixing pharmaceuticals; placing product into
a container; affixing label(s) onto container; packaging and
- Performs packaging, manipulative, repetitive, and other
- Removes drugs from stock.
- Counts, pours and mixes pharmaceuticals.
- Places products in container and affixes labels onto
- Performs packaging and repackaging tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory
responsibilities. -Grade 360 - Basic Qualifications:
- N/A Education
- High School Diploma/GED. License, Certification,
- Pharmacy Technician License (California) Additional
- Must be able to either type 30 WPM or 6,000 KPH.
- Requires successful completion of the Outpatient Pharmacy
Technician qualifying exam.
- Candidate must complete the Kaiser Outpatient Pharmacy
Technician Training Program and pass the test no later than 60 days
after start date.
- Working knowledge of current drug forms, dosage strengths, and
generic & trade name, and traditional equivalents.
- Knowledge of Federal & State laws/regulations regarding the
provision of pharmaceutical services.
- Ability to read, understand and transcribe pharmaceutical
- Must possess verbal and written English-speaking communication
- Ability to learn and operate pharmacy computer system and other
- Must be able to learn and operate pharmacy computer system and
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time with frequent
bending/stooping/lifting or reaching.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Must be willing to work in a Labor Management Partnership
- Also refer to Position Specifications outlined in the
appropriate collective bargaining agreement. Preferred
- 3 years experience preferred.PrimaryLocation : California,South
San Francisco,S. San Francisco Parking StructureHoursPerWeek :
20Shift : EveningWorkdays : Week1: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri
3:00pm-7:00pm, Sat 2:00pm-6:00pm; Week2: Sun10:00am-2:00pm, Mon,
Tue, Thu, Fri 3:00pm-7:00pm; Week3: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri
3:00pm-7:00pm, Sat 2:00pm-6:00pm; Week4: Sun10:00am-2:00pm, Mon,
Tue, Thu, Fri 3:00pm-7:00pmWorkingHoursStart : 12:01
AMWorkingHoursEnd : 11:59 PMJob Schedule : Part-timeJob Type :
StandardEmployee Status : RegularEmployee Group/Union Affiliation :
A01-SEIU-United HealthworkersJob Level : Individual ContributorJob
Category : PharmacyDepartment : So San Francisco Prkng Struct - O/P
Pharmacy 1st Floor-A/Main - 0201Travel : NoKaiser Permanente is an
equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive
workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental
status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status,
genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of
diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser, San Francisco , Pharmacy Technician Outpatient pt 20, Healthcare , Corte Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...