Manager RN Team
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Job Summary: Supervises the operations of a single shift,
maintaining high productivity. Ensures accurate nursing advice is
- Collaborates with management team to plan and achieve
organizational goals and objectives.
- Ensures cost effective operations while remaining within
- Implements and maintains patient care and quality service
standards to meet members and internal clients expectations.
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction with emphasis on
customer service and highest standards of quality and
- Assists staff with resolving the more complex clinical
- Hires, trains, and supervises competent, productive and
- Ensures clinical practice is aligned to The Joint Commission,
NCAQ, federal, state, and local regulations.
- In call center setting:
- Ensures accurate nursing advice is provided.
- Ensures all calls are answered on a timely basis and maintain
- Troubleshoots minor problems with computers and phones.
- Coordinates and directs daily shift operations in collaboration
with other supervisors.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. -At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. -Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
employees. Basic Qualifications: Experience
- N/A Education
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing. License,
- Registered Nurse License (California) Additional
- Basic knowledge of PCs and related software required.
- Must have ability to perform duties in heavy workload
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality improvement and clinical care
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of The Joint Commission, federal, state, and local
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
environment. Preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum one (1) year of previous experience as a
supervisor/leader in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Experience in medical office/ambulatory care preferred.
- Experience in staffing/scheduling preferred.
- BSN or bachelors degree in health care related field
preferred.PrimaryLocation : California,Walnut Creek,501 Lennon
LaneHoursPerWeek : 40Shift : DayWorkdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu,
FriWorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AMWorkingHoursEnd : 04:30 PMJob
Schedule : Full-timeJob Type : StandardEmployee Status :
RegularEmployee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-NCAL-09-NUE-Non Union
EmployeeJob Level : Manager with Direct ReportsJob Category :
Nursing Licensed & Nurse PractitionersDepartment : Oakland Reg -
1950 Franklin - Rgnl Health Plan Quality - 0208Travel : Yes, 25 %
of the TimeKaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer
committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser, San Francisco , Manager RN Team, Healthcare , Brentwood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...