Posted on: May 27, 2023
An Intern Pharmacist performs the duties of a registered
Pharmacist while working under the direct supervision of a
Pharmacist in the fulfillment of his/her practical experience
- Must be able to perform the typical duties of a Pharmacist such
as manufacturing, dispensing, maintaining control of drugs and
pharmaceuticals supplies, and performing other related work as
- May substitute for absent pharmacy personnel as necessary.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
employees. -Grade 395Basic Qualifications: -Experience
- N/A -Education
- Attending accredited School of Pharmacy; or BS in Pharmacy with
application for CA pharmacist license -License, Certification,
- Intern Pharmacist License (California) -Additional
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws, regulations, and standards
regarding the provision of pharmaceutical services
- Knowledgeable of modern pharmacology, compounding
prescriptions, drugs, chemicals, pharmaceutical supplies.
- Ability to extract pertinent information form the patient or
other sources and relate it to the patients medical management
- Ability to communicate effectively with other staff and health
care team required.
- Must demonstrate caring attitude towards patients and customers
and be able to interact effectively in a courteous manner.
- Must be able to participate effectively in courtesy programs.
Effective participation and contribution in all aspects of HMO
- Must be willing and capable of preparing chemotherapy drugs
using approved procedures.
- Must have demonstrated record of attendance and punctuality per
- Ability to either type 30 WPM/6000 KHP, or type prescription
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Skills Testing*: Typing 30 WPM OR 6,000 KPH
- *If it is determined that you need to complete testing to
qualify for this position, you will receive an email inviting you
to take the assessment(s) listed above. Passing test scores remain
on file for one year. -Preferred Qualifications:
- N/APrimaryLocation : California,Fairfield,Fairfield Medical
OfficesHoursPerWeek : 1Shift : DayWorkdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu,
Fri, Sat, SunWorkingHoursStart : 12:01 AMWorkingHoursEnd : 11:59
PMJob Schedule : Call-in/On-CallJob Type : StandardEmployee Status
: RegularEmployee Group/Union Affiliation : A01-SEIU-United
HealthworkersJob Level : Entry LevelJob Category :
PharmacyDepartment : Fairfield Medical Offices - O/P Pharmacy 1st
Floor-A/Main - 0208Travel : NoKaiser Permanente is an equal
opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive
workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental
status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status,
genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of
diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser, San Francisco , Pharmacy Intern, Healthcare , Pinole, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...