Manager II Behavioral Health Psych Social Worker MFT LPCC
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Job Summary: Generally responsible for a medium size group or
program, -with both administrative and client caseload
- Makes budget recommendations. Has counseling/disciplinary
responsibilities: conducts performance evaluations; responsible for
allocation of resources; has overall personnel management
responsibility (HR, personnel, compensation issues).
- Generally over a larger team , such as Adult/Child or CDS.
- Responsible for overall program design and operations within
- Accountable for access outcomes; allocation of resources.
- May participate on regional committees.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
employees. Basic Qualifications: Experience
- Minimum two (2) years of post license, paid experience as a
member of a psychiatric treatment team in an outpatient
setting/program under licensed supervision. Education
- Masters degree in applied behavioral science required. License,
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (California) OR Licensed
Professional Clinical Counselor (California) OR Licensed Clinical
Social Worker (California)
- National Provider Identifier required at hire Additional
- Knowledge of state regulations with regard to ethics,
treatment, patient rights and confidentiality.
- if Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in the State of
California must meet couples and families requirement or complete
within two (2) years of hire.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
environment. Preferred Qualifications:
- N/APrimaryLocation : California,Vallejo,Vallejo Park
PlaceHoursPerWeek : 40Shift : DayWorkdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu,
FriWorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AMWorkingHoursEnd : 06:00 PMJob
Schedule : Full-timeJob Type : StandardEmployee Status :
RegularEmployee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-NCAL-07-NUE-Non Union
EmployeeJob Level : Manager with Direct ReportsJob Category :
Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual CareDepartment :
Vallejo Hospital - Mental Health/Psych-NonMD Prov - 0206Travel :
NoKaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser, San Francisco , Manager II Behavioral Health Psych Social Worker MFT LPCC, Healthcare , Nicasio, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...