Paramedic (AMR) - Located in San Francisco, CA
Location: El Sobrante
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Located in San Francisco, CA Job Description:
SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY P aramedic
IMMEDIATELY HIRING FULL-TIME PARAMEDICS ! $31.34 per hour We're
hiring Paramedics that are passionate about delivering
compassionate , high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced
, patient care to our customers. Responsibilities:
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of
action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and
procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction
devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical
- Communicate with patient s and loved ones to provide
information and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the
scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as you r fellow
Paramedics. Other Responsibilities:
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations. Minimum Required
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- S tate Paramedic License
- State Driver's Licens e
- Ambulance Driver's License
- BLS, ACLS, PALS OR PEPP, BTLS OR PHTLS
- Driving record in compliance with company polic y
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare Why Choose AMR ?
AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions.
Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care,
primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation
services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the
world at Learn how our values are at the core of our services and
vital to how we approach care , and check out our comprehensive
benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers . Click here
to view the full job description Upon acceptance of offer and
joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your
Covid-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: AMR, San Francisco , Paramedic (AMR) - Located in San Francisco, CA, Healthcare , El Sobrante, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!