Licensed Professional Counselor/Licensed Mental Health Counselor (Full-Time)
Company: Included Health
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Included Health is looking for a Licensed Professional Counselor
or Licensed Mental Health Counselor to join our growing team of
behavioral health clinicians to raise the standard of healthcare
for everyone, everywhere. We are looking for someone who is
passionate about caring for patients holistically through their
healthcare journey and ensuring needs are met with industry-leading
LPC/LMHCs will provide individual therapy through our
state-of-the-art telehealth platform. In this role, you will work
independently, but have constant access to your clinical support
team. Our Clinical Operations team handles all billing, patient
scheduling, and onboarding, so you can focus your time on treating
the client and documenting the visit. Through an evidence-based
approach, you will assist clients through their mental health
journey by creating a full treatment plan and delivering the care
they need. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Assess patients via a video-based encounter with individual
- Perform virtual comprehensive mental health evaluations,
compile patient medical data, including health history and mental
status examination findings.
- Develop and implement behavioral health treatment plans,
evaluate results of mental health assessments, and provide
evidence-based therapeutic support to patients.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such
as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Passion for our mission of improving the world's health through
compassionate care and innovation.Required General
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to practice independently without ongoing clinical
- Ability to acquire additional state licenses
- Ability to treat all ages
- Ability to keep up-to-date with continuing education and
knowledge of evidence-based psychosocial interventions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Proficient
with Chrome or equivalent web browsers and Internet Explorer.
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of Google Suite
- Ability to navigate video-conferencing platforms, and adapt and
learn new technology, including telemedicine
- Master's degree in Professional Counseling
- Graduate of a CACREP accredited program
- 5+ years of unsupervised, post licensure experience
- Active and unrestricted LPC/LMHC license in home
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering
integrated virtual care and navigation. We're on a mission to raise
the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to
provide high-quality care for every person in every community - no
matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care
they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer
our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized
virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary
care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It's all included.
Learn more at includedhealth.com.
-----Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any
other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included
Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: Included Health, San Francisco , Licensed Professional Counselor/Licensed Mental Health Counselor (Full-Time), Healthcare , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!