Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Full-Time)
Company: Included Health
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Included Health is looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
to join our growing team of behavioral health clinicians to raise
the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. We are looking
for someone who is passionate about caring for patients
holistically through their healthcare journey and ensuring needs
are met with industry-leading interventions.
LCSWs will provide individual therapy through our state-of-the-art
telehealth platform. In this role, you will work independently, but
have constant access to your clinical support team. Our Clinical
Operations team handles all billing, patient scheduling, and
onboarding, so you can focus your time on treating the client and
documenting the visit. Through an evidence-based approach, you will
assist clients through their mental health journey by creating a
full treatment plan and delivering the care they need.
- Assess patients via a video-based encounter with individual
- Perform virtual comprehensive mental health evaluations,
compile patient medical data, including health history and mental
status examination findings.
- Develop and implement behavioral health treatment plans,
evaluate results of mental health assessments, and provide
evidence-based therapeutic support to patients.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such
as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Passion for our mission of improving the world's health through
compassionate care and innovation.Required General
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to practice independently without ongoing clinical
- Ability to acquire additional state licenses
- Ability to treat all ages
- Ability to keep up-to-date with continuing education and
knowledge of evidence-based psychosocial interventions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Proficient
with Chrome or equivalent web browsers and Internet Explorer.
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of Google Suite
- Ability to navigate video-conferencing platforms, and adapt and
learn new technology, including telemedicine
- Master's degree in Social Work
- Graduate of CSWE accredited program
- Minimum of 3 years of LCSW (post exam experience)
- 3+ years of unsupervised/post licensure psychotherapy treatment
- Active and unrestricted LCSW license in home
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering
integrated virtual care and navigation. We're on a mission to raise
the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to
provide high-quality care for every person in every community - no
matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care
they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer
our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized
virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary
care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It's all included.
Learn more at includedhealth.com.
-----Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any
other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included
Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: Included Health, San Francisco , Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Full-Time), Healthcare , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!