Company: Camden PostAcute Care
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we!If you're looking
to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for
you!What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities
for training and advancement within the medical field that all
employees and team members (including Full-Time and Part-Time) can
benefit from. -
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer
competitive market pay and opportunities for bonus depending on
great work performance (bonuses only apply for Full Time). -
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are
eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision
insurance.Camden -PostAcute Care -is a skilled nursing facility.
Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and
other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under
physician directed care and RN supervision.We focus on providing
care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or
requiring services in a hospital and who require primary,
restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or
custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a
degree of self-care inessential daily living.We service a multitude
of patients and their families across our vast network, while
remaining committed to the professional development of our staff,
the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of
strong partnerships within our communities. -What We're Looking
For:We are seeking a -Treatment Nurse -to join our team! As a
Treatment/Wound Nurse you will be responsible for performing
resident skin assessments, obtaining treatment orders,
administering treatments as ordered, and documenting appropriately
to help ensure that resident skin integrity is improved and/or
maintained.What You'll Do:
- Administer treatments as prescribed within standard nursing
practice guidelines and in full compliance with established
infection control protocols.
- -Initial and date dressings to ensure that changes are done
timely as prescribed.
- Conduct and / or lead weekly wound rounds to assess resident
skin condition. Document findings appropriately and contact
physician to make recommendations for new or revised treatment
- Receive, transcribe and implement new treatment orders in a
- When requested by immediate supervisor or others in nursing
leadership, evaluate a resident's skin or make arrangement for
evaluation within 8 hours of request.
- Monitor the progress of wound healing and makes recommendations
for changes as appropriate.
- Calculate weekly / monthly pressure ulcer rates.
- Perform and record weekly pressure ulcer assessment and
measurement documentation.What you Bring:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program in preparation for
nurse licensure / registration.
- One year experience providing specialized treatments in long
term care setting.
- Must be a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Ability to read and interpret documents including safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, short correspondence and
- TB screening required.Camden PostAcute Care is an equal
opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability,
history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair
Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance. -To all
recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes
and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Camden PostAcute Care, San Francisco , Treatment Nurse, Healthcare , Campbell, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!