Travel Registered Nurse RN Ambulatory Care
Company: OneStaff Medical
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Ambulatory Care Nurses take care of patients in environments
outside of hospitals. Their primary focus lies in pain management
and general health education for patients with chronic injuries or
illness. They provide the medical screenings, triage, and case
management that help restore a patient's ability to live
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, San Francisco , Travel Registered Nurse RN Ambulatory Care, Healthcare , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!