Occupational Therapist III
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Organization:MPHS-Mills-Peninsula Medical CenterPosition
Overview: -Responsible for assessing, planning, organizing, and
participating in rehabilitative programs that help build or restore
vocational, homemaking, and daily living skills, as well as general
independence, to persons with disabilities or developmental delays.
Demonstrates advanced knowledge and practice level competencies,
and is a recognized clinical or workflow subject matter expert.
Responsible for developing key workflows and clinical protocol or
guidelines for department. Serves as a resource in the education,
training and mentoring of other staff and a clinical instructor for
assigned students. Leads staff education programs and coordinates
student program. Adheres to all local/state/federal regulations,
codes, policies and procedures to ensure privacy and safety while
delivering optimal patient care.Job Description:EDUCATIONGraduate
of an accredited occupational therapy program.CERTIFICATION &
LICENSUREOT-Occupational TherapistBLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare
ProviderEXPERIENCE5 years yeas of experience in primary work
assignment area.SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Critical thinking, complex problems solving, decisive judgement
and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and application of professional practice and
- Must be able to work in demanding work environment, organize
multiple priorities completing work duties within expected
timelines and requirements.
- Computer and required technology proficiency/competencies.
- Demonstrates effective and efficient professional communication
(verbal & written) skills as well as interpersonal skills, conflict
resolution, teamwork/collaboration, customer service and community
- Able to retain and apply new knowledge & skills.
- Keeps abreast of professional practice development and
- Ability to teach/educate others, public speaking.
- Ability to assess competencies.
- Ability to develop training materials and competency
- Ability to extract evidence based practice information and
apply to clinical practice and training materials.
- Ability to analyze and identify clinical practice and workflow
- Complex problem solver within and outside of department.
Analyzes data/information from multiple sources.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders in developing
solutions.License/Certifications:BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare
Provider - American Heart Association, OT-Occupational Therapist -
California Department of Consumer AffairsEducation:Bachelor's:
Occupational Therapy (Required)Job Shift:DaysSchedule:Per
Diem/CasualShift Hours:8Days of the Week:VariableWeekend
Requirements:Rotating WeekendsBenefits:NoUnions:NoPosition Status:
Non-ExemptWeekly Hours:1Employee Status:Per Diem/CasualNumber of
Openings:1Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers
EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.Schedule/Shift: Per Diem/Casual/
Keywords: Sutter Health, San Francisco , Occupational Therapist III, Healthcare , Orinda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!