Medical Coder - Hybrid
Company: Adecco Medical & Science
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Adecco Medical & Science is looking to recruit a Medical Coder
to work a Hybrid Remote Schedule in the CA area. Please apply now
if you meet the qualifications below. Job Description: Medical
Coder The client is headquartered in San Francisco but have offices
all over California and are continuing to expand. You will assist
The Clinic's claims submission and billing operation while working
as a team to support both front and back-office activities
- Liaising with Director of Revenue Cycle Management to help make
decisions about billing procedures and efficiency
- Planning and managing the day-to-day collection of patient
payments and insurance claim submission.
- Supervising part-time staff and students involved in
back-office support and revenue collection.
- Provide back-up support for front office scheduling, telephone
coverage and patient service inquiries.
- Proficiently navigates the patient health record and other
computer systems/sources to accurately determine diagnosis and
procedures codes, MS-DRGs, APCs, CPT/HCPCs assignment, and all
- Validates charges by comparing charges with health record
documentation as necessary.
- Communicates effectively with clinical staff, physicians and
office staff regarding documentation issues or needs related to
- Identifies concerns and notifies appropriate leadership for
resolution. Responsible for providing resolution to moderate to
- Tracks issues (i.e., missing documentation, charges, and
physician queries) that require follow-up to facilitate coding in a
- Consistently meets coding quality and productivity standards
established by the coding department.
- Adheres to LCMC confidentiality requirements as they relate to
the release of any individual or aggregate patient
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of changes in coding and
reimbursement guidelines and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Maintains working knowledge of applicable coding and
reimbursement Federal, State, and local laws and regulations, the
Code of Ethics, as well as other policies and procedures to ensure
adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical, and
professional behavior. Job Brief Seeking an experienced team player
to organize and assist in the daily billing operations of a growing
private practice with a generous monthly bonus package. You will
support our claims and billing processes and ensure those processes
are well-coordinated and documented in our billing platforms. The
area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires
knowledge of various Clinic processes including, but not limited
to, insurance billing and eligibility, patient collections,
scheduling, exceptional customer service delivery, etc. The
candidate must be an excellent leader who can streamline processes
to operate billing and claims in the most efficient manner.
- Proven experience as a leader and team player.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Neuropsychological Assessment Coding Experience a Plus! Click
on "Apply" now to be considered for this position today! IMPORTANT:
This Position is being recruited for by Adecco's Medical and
Science division, not your local Adecco Branch Office. For
opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to
www.adeccousa.com/industries/medical-and-science Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please visit
http://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/ . The Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate
Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco Medical & Science, San Francisco , Medical Coder - Hybrid, Healthcare , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!