Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Orinda Care Center
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Voted one of the best companies to work for by Modern Healthcare
Magazine:Orinda Care Center is an award winning family company
providing healthcare services including skilled nursing, assisted
living and senior living communities.We believe that seniors are
extraordinary people. Their lives are filled with achievements,
contributions and wisdom. They have raised families, served their
communities and country, lived history and ultimately set the stage
for us. We are honored to provide their care, as they make the
transition to the golden years, and when it becomes more
challenging to care for one's self. From a short-term
rehabilitation stay to long term nursing care, each of our clinical
programs are designed to reduce hospitalizations so our patients
can focus on achieving their individual care plan goals whether
it's returning home or staying with us for their long term care
needsOur commitment to superior quality of life is evident when you
visit our family of centers. At our care center you will meet
compassionate and professional team members who understand that
finding the right skilled nursing setting and long-term care option
could be difficult and confusing and are wanting to make a
difference by providing the utmost care to genuinely help our
patients and the community around them. If this sounds like a great
fit for you, we would love to have you join our wonderful
team!Compensation & Benefits:
- As a growing and essential company, we have many opportunities
for growth and development within the medical industry and are
committed to providing the resources and training you need.
- Pay is market competitive and negotiable based on your
- Full-time employees will be eligible for a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.We are
looking for full-time Registered Nurse (RN) for PM
- Evaluates and monitors patient's response to therapeutic
regimen as an ongoing process and addresses findings appropriately
- Evaluates and monitors the quality of assigned patients' care.
Follows up when quality concerns are identified.
- Documents patient's response to nursing interventions related
to actual nursing diagnoses / problems.
- Evaluates the patient / family level of understanding and
alters teaching methodology to improve learning.
- Updates / revises plan of care based on the effectiveness of
interventions and patients' change in status as recognized in
ongoing patient assessments / reassessment.Qualifications:New Grads
- A valid California RN license, or proof that license will be
complete or renewed soon.
- Previous experience in skilled nursing a plus, but not
- Caring team player and customer service focused
- Ability to multitask and stay organized through daily
Submit your application and join our award-winning team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status,
disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per
the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
Keywords: Orinda Care Center, San Francisco , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Orinda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!