Registered Nurse - Health & Wellness 815
Company: HEALTHRIGHT 360
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Dual Diagnosis treatment facility at 815 Buena Vista (815) is
co-ed program with approximately 100 beds that provides clients
with residential treatment for co-occurring behavioral health and
Substance Use Disorder (SUD) for up to 90-days. Clients are
supported by a team of SUD and behavioral health professionals who
provide counseling and education for substance abuse disorder, life
skills, as well as individual and group therapy. The Health &
Wellness Registered Nurse is an integral part of this
interdisciplinary team that supports our clients in navigating
evidence-based treatment plans and the healthcare system. Our goal
is that our clients transition into the community with with the
skills and resources to sustain their recovery goals and optimal
well-being independently.The Health and Wellness RN leads the
Health and Wellness team in collaboration with the Addiction
Medicine team in the provision of treatment with Medication
Assisted Therapy (MAT) for clients with Opiate Use Disorder (OUD)
and other Substance Use Disorders. Provides support of treatment
adherence via client education that assists them in developing
strategies for taking their medication regularly and effectively.
Coordinates care for the client with the residential behavioral
health team, the addiction medicine team, primary care, and other
internal and external healthcare resources for the client. Utilizes
the Nursing Process, Harm Reduction, and Trauma Informed Care
modalities in all actions taken to advocate for and support the
client in their planning and goals.
- Works collaboratively with all Health and Wellness staff.
- Monitors patient medication use, mitigate risks to patient by
flagging high dose medications, and reports potential medication
interactions to the Director of Addiction Medicine.
- Supports Medication Assisted Treatment through counseling,
education, and administration of injectable medications under the
supervision of the addiction provider and standing orders.
- Provides appropriate client care, education, and
- Provides complex care coordination for all clients accessing
healthcare services internal and external to HealthRIGHT 360.
- Functions as a nurse within the scope of California BRN
licensure and credentialing and privileging of the agency.Education
and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Individuals with lived experience and/or fluency in Spanish,
Cantonese, & Tagalog are encouraged to apply.
- BSN or equivalent degree.
- Active California RN license.
- BLS Certification or must obtain within 30 days of hire.
- 1-2 years or equivalent experience, interest in working with
homeless populations and in treating Opiate Use Disorder and other
Substance Use Disorders.
- Culturally competent and able to work with a diverse
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications - Word,
Outlook, Excel, Teams, and other internet applications.
- Experience working successfully with issues of substance abuse,
mental health, criminal background, and other potential barriers to
economic self sufficiency.In compliance with the California
Department of Public Health's mandate, all employees must be able
to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Medical and religious
exemptions are available.Tag: IND100.
Keywords: HEALTHRIGHT 360, San Francisco , Registered Nurse - Health & Wellness 815, Healthcare , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!