Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Linda Mar Rehabilitation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Linda Mar Rehabilitation is a five-star, fast-paced post-acute
rehab center that provides a range of services that includes
post-acute nursing care, advanced wound treatment, and acute-level
rehabilitation therapy.We have a current opening for the following
position:--Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - Charge Nurse.Purpose
For Charge Nurse:The primary purpose of the LVN Charge Nurse
position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to
supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing
assistants.Requirements for Charge Nurse:
- Must have a current active California LVN License
- Experience as a Charge Nurse in a long term care setting is
preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and
enthusiasm, as well as, the ability to handle difficult
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's
condition accurately and efficiently.
- Candidates must be self-driven, efficient, and possess a strong
work ethic that is in harmony with co-workers and patients.
- Will consider new grads.Benefits of Working for Linda Mar
- Competitive pay rate.
- Annual Increase based on performance.
- Aetna / Kaiser Permanente health benefits.
- Vacation (PTO) pay.
- Sick pay and Holiday pay.We currently have full time and part
time shifts available.Charge Nurse RN and LVN shifts include:7am to
3:30pm; 3pm to 11:30pm; 11pm to 7:30am
We will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for employment unless
a religious belief or medical exemption applies as we must comply
with State Orders.
Keywords: Linda Mar Rehabilitation, San Francisco , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Pacifica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!