Posted on: November 23, 2021
Knowledgeable and effective leader wanted to join our Northern
CA Operations team as a Radiology Site Manager. In this management
career opportunity you will oversee our multi-modality outpatient
imaging practice, which provides a full range of medical diagnostic
imaging exams to the community. The centers are connected to our
other locations thru PACS and RIS, and provides patient care Monday
through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. We offer hands-on training,
advancement opportunities, inter-company transfer opportunities,
and benefits including : medical/ dental/vision coverage, paid time
off, paid holidays, a pre-tax matching 401k plan, DailyPay (make
any day a pay day), a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education
reimbursement, free life insurance, and a host of other perks! Job
- As a radiology practice manager you will:
- Direct all center activities to ensure smooth and efficient
operations for patient flow, patient care, and quality
- Manage a staff and direct all staff activities including,
coordinating schedules and breaks, providing training and guidance,
reviewing and approving bi-weekly timecards, conducting performance
- Develop, implement, and administer procedures and best
practices to streamline processes for center operations.
- Provide ongoing training to staff to ensure that productivity
and knowledge of the overall process are maintained and
- Manage and utilize staff to their fullest potential by
motivating and challenging them to achieve results while offering
developmental and educational opportunities to progress within the
- Interview and hire candidates for open staff positions.
- Attend and participate in operations/manager meetings.
- Oversee the use and maintenance of the equipment and
- Maintain the center's budget by cost management and increase
revenue through effective cash management.
- Oversee attending physicians.
- Participate in and/or lead various projects as identified by
management to support operations and quality patient care.
- On rare occasion may travel if needed.
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, San Francisco , Clinic Manager, Healthcare , Campbell, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!