Family Medicine - NP - Los Altos, CA
Company: Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
Location: Los Altos
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full time,
certified Nurse Practitioner in Family Medicine.
Location:Los Altos, CA
- Resource-rich working environment
- Schedule designed to promote work/life balance
- Collaborate with talented team of on-site primary care
clinicians and medical specialists
- 6 months related clinical experience
- Current California State NP or PA License
- CAPA Controlled Substance Certification (for Physician
- Current Nurse Practitioner Furnishing Number (for Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner furnishing number of NPs
- Active DEA registration
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the
country, made up of over 1,600 clinicians in 40+ specialties, in
practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.Our organization is
nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for
quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto
Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization,
providing operational and administrative support, including the
latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering
exceptional patient care.
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, HAS
EEO Equal Employment Opportunity
Opportunity InformationFamily Medicine - Nurse PractitionerPalo
Alto Foundation Medical Group is...
Keywords: Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group, San Francisco , Family Medicine - NP - Los Altos, CA, Healthcare , Los Altos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!