Internal Medicine Physician BC/BE
Company: Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
Location: Los Gatos
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking afull-time or part
time BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician.
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary culture
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Opportunity to practice full spectrum Internal medicine
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the
country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in
practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization
is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards
for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto
Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization,
providing operational and administrative support, including the
latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering
exceptional patient care.
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Forgivable loans available starting at $100,000
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO Equal Employment Opportunity
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a--full-time or part
time BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician.Highlights:...
Keywords: Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group, San Francisco , Internal Medicine Physician BC/BE, Healthcare , Los Gatos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!