Experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - North San Francisco Bay Area, California
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in San Francisco, California.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
NursingJobCafe.com FQCH in the north San Francisco bay area is
seeking an experienced Psyciatric Nurse Practitioner. They are a
multi-clinic network with a wide array of primary care, specialty
and referral services. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, we
provide vital health services to more than 38,000 insured and
uninsured patients annually. Reporting to the Lead Psychiatrist,
the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner provides quality care to
patients consistent with her/his training and expertise.Work
schedule:24 or 40 hours per week. Compensation and Benefits:Salary
range: $129k-$145k + benefits. Signing bonus and relocation
assistance (if qualified). Our benefits program is designed to
protect your health, family and way of life. We offer a competitive
Benefits Program that includes affordable health insurance and
Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA), Dental and Vision Insurance,
Educational and Continuing Education Benefits, Student Loan
Repayment and Loan Forgiveness, Retirement Plan, Group Life and
AD&D Insurance, Short term and Long Term Disability benefits,
Professional Fee Reimbursement, Mileage and Cell Phone
Reimbursement, Scrubs Reimbursement, Loupes Reimbursement, Employee
Assistance Programs, Paid Holidays, Personal Days of Celebration,
Paid time off, and Extended Illness Benefits.Responsibilities
- Works as member of the behavioral health and primary care
- Provides psychotropic medication evaluations and follow-up care
for patients by request of PCP or other behavioral health providers
as part of their overall treatment plan, per NP protocols
- Provides case consultation to PCPs and BH team members
regarding psychotropic medication questions (e.g., side effects,
dosage adjustments, etc)
- Provides patient education and medication advice to diverse
- Provides input about treatment changes including medication
changes for PCPs and therapists when patients are not improving
using a population-based approach
- Provides ongoing education and consultation to PCPs and other
members of the care team
- Flexible and able to work effectively in fast-paced,
high-volume primary care clinic
- Maintains charts in Electronic Health RecordQualifications
- The candidate must possess a CA Registered Nurse License, Nurse
Practitioner Furnishing License, and have successfully completed a
Nurse Practitioner program that conforms to the standards of
- Board of Registered Nursing resulting in certification through
the CA Board of Registered Nursing as a Nurse Practitioner.
- At least 2 years' experience as a Nurse Practitioner in an
outpatient psychiatric setting within the last 4 years is
- Experience with outpatient treatment of adults, children, and
adolescents with psychiatric disorders and chemical dependence
- Experience with or willingness to learn about primary care
- Skilled in conducting mental health counseling/health education
sessions both individually and in groups.
- Experience in behavioral health triage, crisis intervention,
and case management.
- Bilingual English/Spanish highly desired.
- Experience with NextGen EHR a plus.
- Ability to see 5-6 patients per 4 hour shift.
- Ability to treat patients 18+ years of age.
- Ability to work evenings desired but not required.
- Experience treating youth patients a plus but not required for
this role.Contact Scott Scheinman at or Keyphrases: psychiatry
jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, San Francisco , Experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - North San Francisco Bay Area, California, Healthcare , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!