NorCal - Pre-Sales/Systems Engineer (Healthcare)
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that sells
hyper-converged infrastructure appliances and software-defined
storage. We were founded in 2009 and have been a publicly held
company since 2016. We were named 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for
Nutanix is the right fit for you if you are passionate about
technology, creative, and accomplished in your growing career. We
pride ourselves on our encouraging culture where you learn from
failures, pick yourself back up and become the best version of
yourself. Nutanix offers several opportunities to participate in
professional development and learning, fostering an inspiring
environment. We believe in not only supporting you, but also your
families through fully-paid healthcare plans, equity, and other
financial tools and wellness programs.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for identifying and matching
technology opportunities with the customer's business issues and
objectives, as well as channel partner training and enablement. The
SE is a high impact, very prominent role responsible for
establishing Nutanix as an innovative technical leader for
enterprise and closing enterprise transactions within assigned
accounts. This position will be in Northern California and cover
the healthcare vertical.
- Engage as part of a sales team to achieve or exceed revenue
- Drive sales with technical expertise, account management
skills, sales ability, and exceptional customer focus.
- Present Nutanix Solutions value proposition to customers and
- Participate in the consultation to prospective users and/or
product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the
technical sales process.
- Install, support, and maintain Nutanix solutions at the
pre-sales PoC deployments.
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted
advisor within each account to find opportunities and sell Nutanix
- Ability to use and maximize reseller/alliance partner
relationships to increase sales performance.
- Create and deliver technical product presentations and/or
training sessions to channel partners and customers remotely or at
customer locations/Nutanix facilities.
- Healthcare domain knowledge of major applications such as EMRs,
PACS, Call Center Apps, etc.
- Experience selling into Kaiser Permanente or Sutter Health is
- Deep understanding of one or more of the following areas:
- Application Virtualization
- Server Virtualization
- Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing
- Ability to motivate, train and conduct seminars within CSA
partners to increase Nutanix revenues within assigned
- Ability to manage relationships with technical resources at all
levels of a customer organization.
- Deep understanding of technical sales techniques and processes
including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome
objections, assist in the development of business cases, and
technically close deals.
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly
learning new products and technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as
excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations
including Corporate HQ.
- High level of specialized sales and product solution
- Direct professional experience with VMware.
- Experience selling servers, storage hardware, or
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-8 years prior Sales Engineering or Reseller experience in a
high tech sales environment with a proven track record of success
in driving customer adoption of technology.
Keywords: Nutanix, San Francisco , NorCal - Pre-Sales/Systems Engineer (Healthcare), Healthcare , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!