Fleet Service Manager - City of San Mateo- First Group
Company: First Vehicle Services
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Fleet Service Manager - Servicing City of San Mateo, CAJoin First
Vehicle Services as Fleet Service Manager! This position is
responsible for overseeing the maintenance and repair of over 300
vehicles/units (mostly light duty) for the City of San Mateo. The
Fleet Manager supervises three technicians and one parts
clerk.First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- Attractive salary based on experience & qualifications
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong
presence across North America
- Excellent benefits packages including paid holidays & vacation,
medical, dental & vision, 401 (k) savings plan, and more.
- A great work environmentFleet Service Manager major
- Handling all contractual services including administrative
functions, operations, information systems, purchasing, and
- Ensuring compliance of all company procedures and policies as
well as local, state, and federal laws and regulation (EPA, OSHA,
DOT, ADA, and EEOC).
- Ensuring services are provided within budget and action plans
developed and implemented to improve operational efficiencies.
- Analyzing, preparing, and developing budgets and
- Negotiating operating budgets and contractual terms with
- Developing action plans to ensure customer retention.
- Assuring a safe working environment.
- Providing effective communication with customers.
- Establishing training goals and requirements for all
- Satisfying client, corporate, and contractual reporting
requirements and needs.
- Assisting in technical sales support and develops sales
leads.Fleet Service Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of fleet maintenance supervisory/leadership
- Valid driver's license
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft
Excel and Word
- Ability to build solid relationships with supervisors, peers,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful track record in managing budgets and/or P&L
- Background check and drug screenFirst Vehicle Services is a
leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance
services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has
been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and
maintenance services at governments, school districts,
petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities,
and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto
Rico.Become a part of our team - Apply today!FirstGroup is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status Associated topics: call center
manager, expertise, management experience, manager, operations,
senior, service manager, supervisor, team manager, telephone
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, San Francisco , Fleet Service Manager - City of San Mateo- First Group, Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!