Manager 3 - Business Management with Security Clearance
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Los Altos
Posted on: August 24, 2019
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Manager 3 - Business
Management for the Marine Systems Business Unit. This individual
will be a direct report to the Marine Systems BU Director of
Business Management and will partner with the Operating Unit
Director and Program Managers to manage all financial aspects to
achieve the Business Unit's financial and strategic objectives. The
Manager 3 - Business Management will lead a team of program level
business managers, as well as program control and financial
professionals. The successful candidate must be proficient at
developing and motivating staff in a team environment with
excellent interpersonal, planning, presentation and organizational
skills. This position is located in Sunnyvale, CA. To learn more
about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our
Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video:
www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo Roles and Responsibilities
include, but are not limited to: * Partner with the Operating Unit
Director to effectively manage the business portfolio and provide
strategic long term planning.
* Manage internal financial planning, forecasting and reporting for
key financial metrics such as Award, Sales, Operating Margin and
* Manage external and internal customer program reporting for
required Earned Value Management System data.
* Build and maintain positive working relationships with external
and internal customers; and can effectively operate in a
* Prepare and/or review contract estimates at completion and
estimates to complete.
* Develop strategic pricing and proposal development for program
* Ensure compliance with all NGC policies, internal controls and
disclosed practices. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE MAY AVAILABLE FOR THIS
OPPORTUNITY. 1NGSPACE Basic Qualifications: * Bachelor's degree or
higher with 10+ years of defense industry related experience in
finance, accounting, or program control.
* 5+ years of leadership experience directly managing people.
* Understanding of government Cost Accounting Standards and the
* Understanding of GAAP.
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
* Strong experience with Earned Value Management.
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team environment.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret level security
clearance. US Citizenship is a prerequisite. Preferred
Qualifications: * Master's Degree in Business Management, Business
Administration, Accounting, Economics or related field of
* Working knowledge of Business Warehouse (BW), Cobra and SAP (or
* Internal and External support of compliance audits.
* Ability to develop and present material outside the immediate
work function - Strong verbal and written communications
* Excellent organizational and prioritization skills. Northrop
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, San Francisco , Manager 3 - Business Management with Security Clearance, Executive , Los Altos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!