Office Manager II (Active Top Secret Clearance Required)
Company: Sierra Nevada Corporation
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: August 24, 2019
The Office Manager---s primary responsibility is to maintain office
services by organizing office operations and procedures while
assigning and monitoring clerical functions. The Office Manager
also provides logistical, IT, and security support for their
facility.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting
conflicts with no guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to
ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Administers correspondence, manages incoming calls, and
prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail.
- Responsible for the coordination of meetings, filing, and
orders office supplies.
- Serve as the Facility Security Officer (FSO) for location by
maintaining personal and facility clearances, issuing employee
badges, and providing security education and briefings.
- Manages safety duties, alarm systems, fire life safety floor
warden, building fire department inspections.
- Partners with Human Resources to prepare for and assist with
New Hire Orientation for location.
- Maintains location office asset log and SNC asset
- Accurately tracks expenses for executives by managing credit
cards and receipts.
- Processes and submits receipts accurately and on schedule.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of
- Acts as a liaison with landlord and building management on any
office-related issues and improvements.
- Acts as a liaison with IT on all technology-related issues,
including rapidly responding to staff problems and network
- Prepare for meetings including ordering lunch, booking
conference rooms, setting up equipment.
- Plan all office events.
- Manage facility shipping and receiving.COMPLIANCE
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies,
Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and
- Responsible for leadership oversight and for ensuring
Department/Team training.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and
responsibilities, as defined by management.
- SNC job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do
not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a
position.EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:Basic
Qualifications - Required:
- Bachelor's degree in related field, relevant experience may
substitute for required education.
- Active Top Security clearance required.
- High level administrative skills to include experience setting
up travel, preparing expense reports and purchase requisitions,
handling petty cash, and receptionist duties.
- Advanced computer skills to include MS Word, PowerPoint,
Access, and Excel.
- Basic math/arithmetic skills
- Ability to perform day-to-day operational tasks for various
internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to stay organized in a fast paced environmentBasic
Qualifications - Preferred
- Experience as a Facility Security Officer (FSO) and Safety
- Basic IT experience to include updating and backing up software
- Executive admin experience
- Office Manager experienceIMPORTANT:
- This position requires a current/active Top Secret U.S.
Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required, as this
position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment.
Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security
clearance.-- The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications
Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the
adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process
for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors, which affect the
outcome of the eligibility determination, include, but are not
limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign
preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug
useSierra Nevada Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer---
Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran, or any other protected
statuspursuant to applicable local, state or federal law, ordinance
Keywords: Sierra Nevada Corporation, San Francisco , Office Manager II (Active Top Secret Clearance Required), Executive , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!