Posted on: August 17, 2019
Location: Pleasanton, CA, US
Expected Travel: Up to 10%
REQUISITION ID: 1150
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical
technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people s
lives. We apply purpose driven innovation a relentless pursuit of
identifying unmet clinical needs to benefit patients and healthcare
providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields
of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology,
surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology,
urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex
employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do
every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit
Interventional Urology NeoTract is dedicated to developing
innovative, minimally invasive and clinically effective devices
that address unmet needs in the field of urology. As part of the
Teleflex Interventional Urology business unit, NeoTract s initial
focus is on improving the standard of care for patients with benign
prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) using the UroLift System, a minimally
invasive, permanent implant system that treats symptoms while
preserving normal sexual function1. The FDA-cleared UroLift System
is clinically proven to treat lower urinary tract symptoms due to
BPH. The UroLift System lifts or holds the enlarged prostate tissue
out of the way so it no longer blocks the urethra. There is no
cutting, heating or removal of prostate tissue. More than 57,000
men worldwide have been treated with the UroLift System, which is
available in the U.S., Europe, Australia, Canada, Mexico and South
Korea. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare
providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a
difference in patients lives.
The Project Manager partners with the Program Management Office
Leadership to lead and support projects in accordance with
established project goals and objectives. As an integral member of
the PMO team, this key role leads cross-functional project teams
and partners with internal leadership to deliver project results in
an efficient manner consistent with client expectations. This
position requires experience leveraging project management
principles to drive effective outcomes in a dynamic, fast-paced
environment. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead multiple concurrent projects to completion with stakeholder
departments including but not limited to Operations, Regulatory,
Quality, Research and Development, Clinical, IT.
* Assemble the project team, request individual responsibilities,
identify appropriate resources needed, and develop project budgets
and schedules to ensure timely completion of the project.
* Initiate high-level work plans, including documenting detailed
customer requirements, constraints, and assumptions with
stakeholders to establish project deliverables.
* Define, monitor, and control the project plan using appropriate
tools and techniques.
* Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to manage resources
for each deliverable within the project.
* Communicate status with stakeholders, and address and resolve
* Manage changes to the project, scope, schedule, and cost using
appropriate verification techniques to keep the project plan
accurate and reflective of approved changes.
* Improve team performance by building cross-functional team
cohesiveness, leading and motivating to facilitate cooperation,
ensuring project efficiency, and boosting team morale.
* Participate in development, creation, evaluation, and improvement
of PMO methodologies, tools, and templates to drive expected
project execution and improve overall performance of the PMO
* Ensure adherence and compliance with project and program
management methodology, quality standards, and related
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful,
transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering, or technical
discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
* Three to five years project management experience in medical
device with new product development, manufacturing, supply chain,
or equivalent practical experience.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS / OTHER REQUIREMENTS
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office products.
* Experience with Project Management principles, concepts,
practices, and standards.
* Experience providing work direction, coaching, and guidance to
* Ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams to
achieve desired results.
* Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity
employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require
accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at:
Teleflex is the home of Arrow , Deknatel , Hudson RCI , LMA ,
Pilling , R sch , UroLift and Weck trusted brands united by a
common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow,
Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, R sch, UroLift and Weck are
trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its
affiliates, in the U.S. and/
Keywords: Teleflex, San Francisco , Project Manager, Executive , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!