Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 15, 2019
We are an established company with a start-up mentality ahead of
the curve on interactive, online advertising looking for a Campaign
Manager who can be the face of our company to our great clients.
You will be handling client calls, setting timelines & managing
requests. If you have been waiting for an opportunity to do
exciting work for a company that appreciates their employees,
please read on.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- GREAT work environment - We cherish the fact that everyone loves
coming to work and make every effort to ensure that continues
- Work for a great company that does great work - you will be the
face of our company and we will make you look good to your
- We have more fun than anyone else
What You Will Be Doing
- End to end campaign management from timeline management, campaign
setup, delivery of adfiles / ad tags through to troubleshooting and
- Implement third-party tracking such as DFA or Atlas on behalf of
- Build out comprehensive Decision Trees (delivery rules) per
- Liaising regularly with internal teams as well as Creative
Agencies, Media Buyers, Publishers and Media Owners to ensure
smooth delivery of all aspects of campaign
- Taking a pro-active lead in understanding potential problem areas
and ensuring they are avoided or resolved
- Troubleshooting creative, site tagging and tracking issues that
may arise throughout the process
- Identifying process inefficiencies and ways to improve operations
- Provide monthly reports to internal finance team, work with
clients or sales manager to actualize billing when applicable
What You Need for this Position
- 2-3+ Years in a client facing role at an internet publishing
company, interactive creative agency or Internet media buyer
- Experience with Ad Serving platforms would be a bonus,
particularly third-party ad serving tools, such as DoubleClick,
DFP, Sizmek, etc.
- Highly autonomous, self-directed and independent in both work and
learning, with a desire to quickly learn and develop new
- Proven customer service experience, with excellent communication
skills both internally and externally.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Effective time management, planning skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in being able to take on new
campaigns and advertisers with little notice or training
- Proven experience as a positive and helpful team member who
actively contributes towards their team's common goals.
- Familiarity with web inspection tools, such as Fiddler, Charles
What's In It for You
- 4 weeks vaca
- Benefits (health, vision, dental)
- GREAT work environment
So, if you are a Campaign Manager with experience, please apply
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, San Francisco , Campaign Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!