Director of Product Marketing
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and
machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and
doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across
the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding
time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of
companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve
their customer experience in millions of conversations every
As our Director of Product Marketing, you'll play a key role in
creating GTM materials and empowering our sales team. Role &
- Messaging and Positioning: Craft and optimize positioning and
messaging (including competitive positioning) to equip sales team
to close deals, and to deploy through all market-facing
communication touch points (website, sales messages, SDR, content,
- Product Launch: Quarterback successful product launches from
inception, all the way through to a successful launch.
- Sales & CS Enablement: Equip the sales teams to close deals
with messaging, sales strategies, materials, tools, and market
knowledge, with the aim of increasing close rates, competitive win
rates, decreasing sales cycle length, increasing ACV.
- Pricing & Packaging: Optimizing pricing and packaging for
differing segments to maximize revenue and profitability and
increase deal size.
- Content Strategy: Craft content strategy that addresses each
part of the buyer's journey, online and offline, from awareness to
- Thought Leadership, PR, AR: Build event presentations, write
compelling articles, and brief the press and analysts all in an
effort to dominate mindshare.
- Partner Enablement: ensure our partners and channels are
equipped with the materials, training, and support they need in
order to succeed in selling Gong.
- Competitive Landscape: Competitor intelligence, win/loss
- Demonstrated results in product marketing for a B2B tech
- Ideally, experience at a company with ARR > $10M
- Self-driven, high energy, works great with other team
- Able to work locally in our SF officeYou are
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a
fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of
ownership.You'll get to
- Work closely with some of Silicon Valley's best talent to
create a truly amazing team.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy
- To challenge yourself and take your career to the next
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package.
Gong is the #1 conversation intelligence platform for B2B sales
Keywords: Gong.io, San Francisco , Director of Product Marketing, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!