Posted on: May 19, 2019
Founded in 1995, we have since grown into a unique firm in which
precision and innovation are equally as important as the ability to
deliver projects within budget and on time. We take pride in the
fact that each project we undertake is equally as important to us
as it is to our clients.
What You Will Be Doing
- Project management involving the development of design plans,
specifications, utility relocation coordination, construction
administration, feasibility reports,
cost estimating, and basic knowledge of survey data collection,
regulatory permitting, and land rights.
- Development and coordination of design plans, specifications,cost
estimating, construction support.
- Attend client meetings and meet with agencies.
- Develop project proposals, budgets, scopes, and manage
execution/tracking of projects.
- Provide guidance/mentoring to junior staff.
- Develop client relationships and provide status updates on
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field
- Registered engineer in California.
- 5+ years related experience preferred
- Experience with various government agencies water districts,
flood control districts and regulatory permitting
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MS Word, Excel, Project and
- Experience in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) and
Water Quality Management Plan (WQMP) utilizing current governing
agency templates for
various land development projects
- Strong computer skills, including hydrology and hydraulic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Land/Site development design & project management experience
- Local design and permitting experience
- Experience working on residential, commercial, mixed-use,
multi-family, and Industrial projects
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, San Francisco , Project Manager, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!