Vice President, Enterprise Sales
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Job Family US-CA-San Francisco
Aon is looking for a Vice President, Enterprise Sales
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results
for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions
supporting Aon Risk Services. As a Vice President, Enterprise
Sales, you will report directly to the Regional Sales Leader in our
San Francisco, CA office.
Your impact as a Vice President, Enterprise Sales.
We are seeking a top-performing, entrepreneurial sales executive to
help Aon s Cyber Solutions capitalize on the growing cybersecurity
market. The primary function of the role is to help Aon s Cyber
Solutions grow revenue by understanding client needs and
identifying matching solutions.
As part of a global company with a respected brand and renowned
subject matter experts, you will be in a position help empower
results for our clients by introducing innovative and effective
risk management and security solutions. Our Enterprise Sales Group
is a high-performing, client-focused team that is strategically
aligned to the firm s priorities and is focused on driving
long-term revenue growth for the firm.
Your focus will primarily be on large corporations in your region.
Candidates should have a desire to build new business, experience
positioning risk and/or security services to executives, strong
relationship management skills, and a proven track record selling
Essential Job Functions:
Under the leadership of the Regional Sales Leader, the sales
executive s main objectives are to build client relationships and
be able to use these relationships to seize white space
opportunities and drive account growth by focusing on the
* Develop new business relationships to expand the Aon s Cyber
Solutions client base.
* Grow Aon s Cyber Solutions presence in assigned territory.
* Establish and manage relationships with key buyers through
regular meetings and other touch points to increase awareness of
the firm s capabilities and introduce relevant subject matter
* Define and execute a pursuit strategy including value proposition
development, meeting and orals preparation, proposal creation,
stakeholder analysis, and competitive assessment.
* Participate in client meetings to qualify opportunities, validate
Aon s value proposition, and ensure the sales process is
progressing at pace.
* Understand clients needs, existing and potential projects, and
budget and share these insights with the Aon s Cyber Solutions team
to enhance the firm s understanding of its clients.
* Understand the market and competitive landscape to build
go-to-market strategies that differentiate Aon s Cyber
* Develop collaborative relationships with Aon s colleagues to
enable team selling.
The ideal candidate will bring experience from a top tier
consulting firm or a relevant boutique security or legal services
firm. He/she possesses a deep awareness of risk management and
cybersecurity-related issues to facilitate client interactions with
the Chief Information Security Officer, the Chief Information
Officer and the General Counsel. We seek an executive with a
demonstrated track record of identifying, initiating, developing
and maintaining client relationships.
* 5 years' experience of successful advisory/consulting services
sales and/or business development within a professional services
environment (e.g. risk management, security consulting,
investigations, legal services etc.).
* At least 5 years' experience as an individual contributor in a
sales and/or business development role and demonstrated success
consistently meeting individual targets.
* Track record of establishing and developing new client
relationships from scratch.
* Experience working collaboratively across several business lines
and presenting a complete portfolio of services to potential
customers within a corporation.
* Communicate and capture the value that Aon s Cyber Solutions
brings even to the most challenging clients.
* Ability to create and maintain C-suite level relationships and
derive business from those relationships.
* Demonstrated ability to leverage pre-existing network of clients
or contacts in the marketplace.
* Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build
relationships within the firm and externally with client
* Executive presence - ability to communicate with excellent
verbal, presentation and written skills.
* Ability to travel.
* Flexible, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial spirit.
* Bachelor s Degree from an accredited college.
* Previous business development and/or sales experience in a
professional services environment.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner
status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an
affirmative action employer.
Keywords: Aon, San Francisco , Vice President, Enterprise Sales, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!