Content Media Manager
Company: Charles Schwab
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 23, 2018
As a company, we were established by CHUCK over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future. Our Opportunity: The Retail Acquisition Marketing (RAM) team is responsible for driving new-to-firm growth and net new assets within Schwab Investor Services (Retail), by building and activating scalable marketing programs and sales enablement tools to drive growth. To do this we partner with sales, product, and client segment partners to ensure our programs deliver a compelling value proposition for affluent investors throughout the shopping journey, and execute on a seamless conversion during the onboarding experience. From a retail brand and merchandising experience perspective, the team is responsible for creating and executing the three-dimensional expression of the brand in the retail environment: translating the brand into high-impact, evergreen, environmental elements; showcasing our product and service offerings; optimizing the interior and exterior merchandising system through both static and digital solutions; and delivering merchandising content to the branches that aligns and supports a cohesive, consistent end-to-end experience for clients/prospects in our local markets. What you ll do: The Retail Branch Marketing Manager is responsible for managing our branch merchandising system and distribution, as well as, supporting local marketing communications programs. This individual will be responsible for building strong partnerships and working with cross-functional teams to ensure a successful rollout of brand and merchandising elements across the branch network. The successful candidate will work with marketing agencies and design firms to develop a refine the merchandising system and develop campaigns in support of the brand experience and in driving acquisition growth.
- Proactively identify needs and deliver solutions to optimize the client/prospect experience through branding and merchandising in the retail environment.
- Partner closely with investor services, corporate real estate, and marketing communications to foster collaboration among business units.
- Contribute to overall strategic planning as it relates to merchandising campaigns and local marketing programs.
- Develop and execute merchandising campaigns to support and achieve Schwab s goals and objectives, including new branch openings, remodels, and relocations - from concept development through installation.
- Create, communicate and maintain branch merchandising guidelines and processes.
- Manage vendor relationships, including: internal and external creative agencies.
- Manage distribution of merchandising campaign materials.
- Support executional projects and assist with pilots and campaign rollouts.
- Lead special projects as needed to develop, update, and/or implement scalable branch marketing programs in alignment with corporate business goals and priorities. What you have:
- 5+ years of relevant retail brand and marketing experience and/or visual merchandising, with experience managing creative agency teams and vendors
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent required.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented project manager with a proven track record for effectively driving projects on-time, on-budget
- Adept at building cross-functional relationships, influencing, and gaining consensus with key stakeholders at all levels within the organization
- A team player who works well in time-pressure situations and is able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to apply a balance of strategic thinking as well as hands-on implementation skills to programs and projects
- Creative problem solver who demonstrates a challenger spirit, and desire to constantly strive for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-starter attitude who is motivated to learn, grow, and contribute to the evolution of our programs.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings preferred.
- Corporate Real Estate and retail design experience a bonus. What you ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Keywords: Charles Schwab, San Francisco , Content Media Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!