Security Testing Manager
Company: Horizontal Integration
Posted on: September 23, 2018
Description Roseville, MN Security Testing Manager () 12 months *upon offer, candidates must complete a background check* Summary: Client is looking to fill an important leadership role in our Advanced Grid Information Security (AGIS) Intitiative. This role, the AGIS Security Testing Manager will have serve two primary functions: Advanced Meter Infrastructure (AMI) Security Test Lead, and Manager for all security testing in the other program areas that comprise AGIS. The manager is responsible for the testing deliverables (mapping security test strategies into security test plans and test scripts) in support of cyber security requirements for electricity distribution management and electric metering systems operating over a wireless mesh network. The individual in this role is responsible for communication and alignment between the AGIS Security Test Team and the Enterprise Security Services Strategy and Technology Delivery Teams. Also for coordination of project managers and security test leaders within the AGIS Initiative. This role requires technical knowledge of testing best practices with an emphasis on security, the application of testing methodology in full end to end scenarios, and drafting and socializing testing deliverables among project, business, technology and security stakeholders. Responsibilities
- Provide oversight and strategy for end-to-end security testing across all the AGIS program areas, ensuring scope, schedule and governance requirements are met
- Define, refine and lead efforts to develop AGIS Security testing strategy and plans.
- Development and execution of the AMI Security Test Plans.
- Work independently and with security architects, business users, and developers to create and execute security test plans.
- Review and drive disposition of testing deficiencies.
- Track and report security test results.
- Utilize security framework (based on security standards such as NISTIR 7628, ISA 62443-3-3, and NIST 800-53) to test pertinent security requirements. Required:
- Minimum 5 years work experience in test development, design, and execution for a complex integrated enterprise solution with an emphasis on security.
- Excellent project management skills with an action oriented, can do attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and adapt to change quickly.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Awareness of project planning and business need justification process and methodology.
- Fundamental understanding of cyber security testing and standards like NISTIR, ISA etc. Preferred Requirements:
- Understanding of cyber security disciplines such as security requirements testing, vulnerability management, identity and access management, information risk management, encryption, logging/monitoring, networking, architecture, security operations, wireless communications.
- Utility, defense, telecommunications or aircraft/space testing experience.
- Understanding of - and ability to - apply cyber security frameworks such as NISTIR 7628, ISA 62443-3-3, NIST 800-53, and/or OT equivalent.
- Understand, negotiate and communicate complex security test requirements in a timely, concise and objective manner.
- Experience with Rational software preferred. #Priority Horizontal Integration is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal Integration will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact . All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
Keywords: Horizontal Integration, San Francisco , Security Testing Manager, Executive , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!