Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 12, 2024
We're looking for an experienced IT Manager to lead IT strategy,
work with external vendors, oversee and manage our internal SaaS
apps, and make our employee experience and IT processes efficient,
effective, and maybe even downright enjoyable across our offices in
San Francisco, New York, and London.
We're looking for people who love making systems work well for
people, enjoy carrying complex initiatives to fruition, and enjoy
working with all kinds of different teams to get to good
You might be a good fit if:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in IT roles
- You have strong project management skills and have worked on
- You've worked to streamline and automate internal business
processes, including onboarding and offboarding
- You have experience managing SaaS application procurement,
management, and access
- You enjoy staying on top of new technology and pride yourself
on choosing the right tools for the situation
- You've supported an organization through a period of growth
Some traits that are important to our company culture:
customer-obsessed, hard-working, inclusive, and optimistic. We're
looking for owners, so we hope you'll help us expand this list.
This role will be located onsite in San Francisco.
Keywords: Watershed, San Francisco , IT Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!