Customer Success Manager
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 10, 2024
What is Ongo?
Ongo is building the platform for reprogramming human behavior. We
use code, content, and science to make the healthy choice the easy
choice. We've built a range of beautiful, interactive mobile
products that help health experts improve the reach and depth of
the interactions they have with their communities.
With Ongo, an expert in the health and wellness space can build and
grow their own digital subscription business - with their very own
branded mobile app. The apps have top-notch functionality
comparable with market leaders like Nike Training Club and Calm,
but require no design or coding (power to the people!). We work
with leading experts across categories of exercise, nutrition,
sleep, mindfulness, relationships, addiction, and more.
We're backed by passionate investors who have built multiple
billion dollar companies, and we're working with some of the
leading experts in the world to empower people to reach their full
potential. We're all excited about the opportunity to make a real
and measurable impact on health!
What's the position?
You will be joining as our first customer success hire. This is an
opportunity to be part of the founding team and help us set the
foundation for smart and caring service.
Own: You will be singularly responsible for:
- Managing remote customer success team
- Setting up customer success systems
Assist: You will be involved, or collaborating with other team
- Business development & growth strategies
- Customer development
- Product feedback
Impact Plan for this Role
Within 1 month, you'll...
- Take over management of current customer success tools
- Review and familiarize yourself with the current Ongo customer
- Contribute feedback to the Ongo customer success processes
Within 3 months, you'll...
- Take ownership over new and existing customer success
- Update Ongo customer success collateral as needed
- Continue to crush monthly customer satisfaction targets
- Work with our CEO to identify 1-2 key customer success needs
you can fulfill in a larger context
Within 6 months, you'll...
- Manage additional customer success personnel & resources
- Create customer success SOP's
- Take on additional customer success responsibilities as we grow
Within 12 months, you'll...
- Become a leader of at least one team at Ongo
- Contribute as a primary owner to at least 1 cross-functional
goal at Ongo
So who are you?
You live a life of cheerful service, you care about your customers,
and you were born to solve problems with a smile. You love helping
people and seeing the impact on the whole business. And these
experiences help, too:
- Software: Experience with customer success software like
Intercom or Hubspot is a plus (can be taught).
- Customer Success: Experience managing customers (responding to
issues, generating template responses).
- Wellbeing: We're working with experts in health and wellness -
familiarity and passion for personal development will help you
understand our customers.
- Social Media: Our customers include the world's top YouTube,
Instagram, and TikTok health experts - being familiar with these
platforms will help you to understand these customers and their
What are the responsibilities?
If you're chosen to join our team, you'll have the opportunity to
build an exciting new customer success team from an early stage in
a well-supported company. You will be driving high level decisions
across our customer success pipelines, with a fair amount of
hands-on opportunities to support products that actually help
people lead healthier, happier lives.
Are there benefits?
You bet there are! You'll get competitive salary and equity. We're
a health company, so we care about that stuff - you'll also get
great medical and dental coverage. And we emphasize strong
work/life balance - we'd be hypocrites not to!
And there are plenty of opportunities for you to grow through
conferences, training, and more. Plus you get to work with some
Keywords: Ongo, San Francisco , Customer Success Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!