BCBA (Clinical Director) with Flexible Scheduling and Perks
Company: Center for Social Dynamics
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Are you a self-motivated, hands-on individual looking to do
something passionate and meaningful with your career? Join us as we
open a world of possibilities.
We are currently seeking a Part-time (to start) BCBA (Clinical
Director) to join our dynamic and growing team!
- Position starts at $50 to $60 per hour based on experience
- Paid training
- Growth & development opportunitiesAbout Us
The Center for Social Dynamics (CSD) is an organization providing
services to those with developmental delays, including autism. Our
mission is to open a world of possibilities for individuals with
Autism and other developmental needs through science, compassion,
We are grounded in our values of Transparency, Respect,
Understanding, & Excellence (TRUE), which guide our efforts as a
respected & growing employer and industry leader. Our people and
programs deliver personalized, professional, evidence-based
behavioral and developmental services to each participant, and
peace of mind to caregivers that their loved ones are in the right
About the Opportunity
The Clinical Director designs and supervises the provision of
evidence-based mental health services and programs for children
with autism spectrum disorders and/or similar developmental
disabilities in response to physician recommendations in home,
school and/or other natural settings.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide clinical support and training to assigned team of
Clinical Leaders and Behavior Specialists by:
- Leading monthly 1:1 and team meetings and appropriate
- Developing individualized clinical trainings
- Facilitating and completing trainings as assigned by the
- Assure that supervisees' clinical responsibilities are defined
and understood as deemed by CSD's Commitment to Quality
- Evaluate clinical performance of supervisees and communicate
concerns to the assigned Regional Director
- Maintain and document appropriate progress notes for
- Supervise and guide staff with all clinical processes
- Behavioral support plans
- Ensure the submission of monthly session plans by Behaviors
Specialists. Maintain a monthly log of lesson plans submitted by
- Monitors daily direct service appointments for completion; i.e.
rendering and accurate notes. This includes, monitoring Behavior
Specialist and family cancellations.
- Maintains appropriate progress notes for supervision hours and
inputs MLS/HLS supervision hours on CSD's billing program.
- Maintain up-to-date records of CSD's templates, forms and other
- Supervise the timely completion of clinical reports and data
collection by supervisees
- Review client data with supervisees monthly
- Ensure the timely submission of communication and reports as
- Conducts regular home visits for the assigned caseload to
provide individualized parent education; supervise the
implementation of the program, monitor the completion of all
necessary documentation and to provide in-field training to each
direct report. Responsible for educating families on the importance
of maintaining a consistent schedule with number of hours that are
clinically appropriate for the client. Additionally, is responsible
for efficiently and effectively communicating CSD's policies to
- Completes necessary documentation including treatment plans,
data sheets, behavioral support plans, progress reports and
discharge reports, and keeps updated with other site-related
documents. Reports need to be submitted to the insurance companies
by the deadline; each insurance company will have its own
deadlines. Deadlines are available on the policies CSD has created
for each insurance company. It is the employee's responsibility to
be become familiarized with these policies and deadlines.
- Writes, signs and submits progress reports to funding sources
by the established deadlines. As a result, is responsible for
maintaining a database of all report deadlines for assigned
- Meets daily and monthly billable hours goal as set by CSD.
- Maintain regular communication with Human Resources and the
Regional Director regarding administrative concerns involving
clients, Behavior Specialists, and/or Clinical Directors.
- Remains current regarding new research, current trends and
developments related to autism, special education, and related
- Attend staff meetings, in-services, trainings and other
meetings as requested.
- Additional job duties as assignedBenefits & Perks
You will have an opportunity to grow your career in this
purpose-filled industry where you can see results every day.
- Competitive, market pay based on experience, location, and
- Bonus eligibility
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO)
- CSD issued cell phone and laptop
- Free college or tuition reimbursement through our Dreams Come
True programAbout Our TRUE Values
Transparency in the work that we do and the actions we take to
achieve our mission. There are no hidden agendas or motives at
Center for Social Dynamics. Each family's unique cultures, values,
and generational dynamics.
Respect for all and the value that everyone brings towards
accomplishing our mission. No one at CSD is worth more or less, and
together we are greater than the sum of our parts.
Understanding through tolerance, cooperation, and empathy in the
pursuit of our mission. We never lose sight of who we are, the
people we serve, and our purpose and meaning.
Excellence in our drive, passion, and commitment to our mission.
CSD will always do what it takes to deliver the best, leave no one
behind, and champion our cause.
CSD is a proud equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Pursuant to applicable State and local laws, including but not
limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Requirements & Qualifications
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in one
of the following disciplines: psychology, childhood development,
childhood education, special education, pediatric therapy
(physical, occupational, or speech therapy), or related field
- BCBA Credential Required
- Two years of related professional experience working with
children with autism spectrum disorders and/or other related
developmental disabilities in a multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledgeable of methodologies found to benefit children with
autism spectrum disorders, including Applied
- Behavioral Analysis ("ABA"), Early Start Denver Model ("ESDM"),
Treatment and Education of Autistic and related
Communication-Handicapped Children ("TEACCH"), Picture Exchange
Communication System ("PECS"), and Pivotal Response Training
- Knowledgeable of School Continuum of Services and
Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Knowledgeable of other community resources and agencies that
- Sensitive to working with an ethnically, linguistically,
culturally, and economically diverse population.
- Able to travel to and work in multiple program service areas;
reliable transportation needed (proof of valid driver license,
current auto insurance identification card, and acceptable driving
record per NIAC standards is required).
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
bilingual ability preferred. Able to consistently demonstrate good
judgment and decision-making skills.
- Able to exercise confidentiality and discretion pertaining to
the work environment. Able to appropriately interpret and implement
policies, procedures, and regulations. Knowledgeable and skilled in
computer/word processing software.
- Able to obtain TB test clearance and criminal record clearance
through Department of Justice.Physical requirements may include but
is not limited to:
- Constant visual stimulation, including close vision, distance
vision, reading, computer work
- Constant sitting; frequent up and down out of chair
- Constant use of telephone, speaking, listening
- Constant document handling, use of copier and fax machine,
- Frequent typing, use of computer
- Occasional walking around building
- Occasional bending, reaching, stooping, pulling
- Occasional lifting, carrying, moving of items up to 20
- Occasional walking to, bending to enter, sitting and using
upper and lower limbs to drive car Salary Description
$50 to $60 per hour
Associated topics: administrative coordinator, administrative
officer, administrative staff, administrative support, assist,
associate, chief operations officer, document, front office,
Keywords: Center for Social Dynamics, San Francisco , BCBA (Clinical Director) with Flexible Scheduling and Perks, Executive , Piedmont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!