Technical Account Manager
Company: Retool Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Technical Account Manager - Retool Careers ABOUT RETOOL: - At
Retool, we're changing the way software is built. We've developed
the fastest way to build internal tools, saving companies time,
resources, and engineering bandwidth. Whether it's refunding
orders, underwriting loans, managing marketplaces, rolling out new
features, analyzing transactions, or providing customer support,
Retool makes it dramatically faster and easier to build internal
tools that teams need. We believe that the future of software
development lies in being a force multiplier for developers and
technical builders, helping them move considerably faster building
a lot more software. We're looking for highly collaborative people
as we build a world-class team to support this mission and we'd
love for you to join us! WHY WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU:Over the past
year, our business has been expanding at breakneck speed and we've
been taking on more, and larger, customers. We're looking to grow
our post sales team to partner closely with our strategic customers
and help onboard them to the Retool platform. The ideal candidate
for this role should be able to not only think about the growth
strategy of an account but also work with our customers through the
technical details of deploying Retool at scale. If you're someone
who has strong commercial instincts but also enjoys engineering,
you'll love this role.WHAT YOU'LL DO:Technical Account Managers at
Retool are pivotal in ensuring the technical success of our most
strategic accounts. With a deep understanding of our product and a
passion for problem-solving, TAMs work closely with our customers
to ensure they get the most out of Retool. From onboarding to
identifying new use cases, teaching best practices, and addressing
technical challenges, TAMs are the go-to technical experts for our
customers.WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH:As a TAM, you'll collaborate with a
dedicated account team, including account executives, professional
services, sales engineers, and support engineers. Together, you'll
work to ensure that customers are healthy and receiving value from
their investment in Retool. You'll also identify and activate new
use cases to drive Retool adoption.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Serve as the primary technical liaison for assigned key
accounts and ensure they grow their usage of Retool and its impact
on their business.
- Establish regular touchpoints to review customer usage, health,
and opportunities for expansion.
- Advocate for the needs of our customers within Retool, ensuring
their feedback shapes our product evolution.
- Present technical content, such as sample apps, demos, and our
product roadmap to diverse audiences, from engineers to C-suite
- Organize hackathons and workshops to build developer mindshare
and drive adoption at our accounts
- Address technical challenges in Retool, either by providing
solutions directly or by coordinating with our product engineering
- Identify and address barriers hindering customers from fully
adopting Retool, using a mix of content, education, and
- Continuously evolve and improve customer engagement by
contributing to our body of post-sales processes and resources.
- Contribute to the growth and development of the TAM team by
participating in the hiring process.THE SKILLSET YOU'LL BRING:
- 5+ years in a technical customer-facing role.
- Ability to navigate and solve open-ended technical challenges
in dynamic environments.
- Proven capability to address technical concerns and provide
solutions in real-time discussions with customers.
- Familiarity with both front-end and back-end development
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Retool
offers generous benefits to all employees. For more information,
please visit the benefits and perks section of our careers page!At
this time, Retool is only set up to employ in the US and UK. -
Keywords: Retool Inc., San Francisco , Technical Account Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!