Audit Senior Manager
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Audit Senior Manager - TOP 10 CPA Firm!!This Jobot Job is hosted
by: Emily BohanonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $190,000 -
$220,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in Chicago, we are a national
CPA firm offering a unique opportunity for Audit professionals
looking for an excellent work/life balance and the ability to work
with a complex and diverse variety of clients, or specialized if
you prefer! We want you to love what you do and we provide
opportunities that align with your strengths and talents! We
believe in employee's each having their own voices and ideas - we
want you to be able to build a long term career with us! What that
means for you, is that we expect you to enjoy a work life balance
that promotes a fulfilling career, personal health, well being and
family life!Although we are large, we operate each branch as an
individual entity to allow for a strong culture, however the
opportunities to expand are available as well due to our footprint!
If you are an Audit Senior Manager with at least 5 years in public
accounting, then please read on---.Why join us?
- Competitive Pay!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great Company Culture
- Flexible Hours
- Fun Company Activities
- Large net but regional focus = growth opportunity but smaller
company-feelJob DetailsWe are looking for a highly motivated and
experienced Audit Senior Manager to join our finance team. As an
Audit Senior Manager, you will play a vital role in ensuring the
accuracy and integrity of our financial reporting. You will be
responsible for leading a team of auditors and providing guidance
on all financial matters. This is a great opportunity for someone
who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is passionate
about finance and technology.Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the audit team to ensure all financial
statements are accurate and comply with accounting standards.
- Develop and implement audit plans, including risk assessment,
testing, and evaluation of internal controls.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to internal controls,
policies, and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory
- Provide guidance and support to the finance team on accounting
and financial reporting matters.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure all financial
information is accurate and timely.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in accounting standards and
regulations and ensure compliance with these changes.
- Manage relationships with external auditors and regulatory
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related
- CPA certification required.
- 5+ years of experience in audit, accounting, or finance.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, internal controls,
and financial reporting.
- Experience with technology and data analytics.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.If you are a
highly motivated and experienced finance professional with a
passion for assurance and an interest in Technology clients, we
encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a
competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative
work environment.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, San Francisco , Audit Senior Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!